Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 3,891 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

donsmith1964's Posts

I have the same issue.  I'm waiting to see what fixes it for you.
Downloaded and installed.  7.0 with Feb 2017 security updates.
Updates can be staged.  But, if it were already live you would see some people getting it.  Also the Android websites would be more active.  I'm sure it will be turned on at some point today.
In this instance, where 3 of the 4 major carriers have released a version for the phone and it is being released world wide, and is the current flagship Android phone, you would think Verizon cou... See more...
In this instance, where 3 of the 4 major carriers have released a version for the phone and it is being released world wide, and is the current flagship Android phone, you would think Verizon could communicate something.  A simple:  We have identified issues and are still working to have them corrected" would be appreciated at this point.  We have all provided money for phones and service to Verizon.
verizonwireless-admin vzw_customer_support @verizonwireless giving your customers an ETA would be good customer service.  Please.
vzw_customer_support​ We are wanting Nougat for the features and performance increases.  Verizon itself has a page explaining the benefits of Nougat.  We just want to know when we will get what o... See more...
vzw_customer_support​ We are wanting Nougat for the features and performance increases.  Verizon itself has a page explaining the benefits of Nougat.  We just want to know when we will get what others already enjoy.  Ann154​ Please stop trying to justify to us why Verizon has not released the upgrade.  IT IS THEIR BUSINESS.
You answer implies you have knowledge we don't. But it doesn't make sense that Samsung would charge Verizon and not the others. If that is the case Verizon owes us an explanation.  If not, they n... See more...
You answer implies you have knowledge we don't. But it doesn't make sense that Samsung would charge Verizon and not the others. If that is the case Verizon owes us an explanation.  If not, they need to release the upgrade.
You can tell by the absolute lack of communication that Verizon isn't concerned with customer satisfaction.They have the update.  They are holding up the update.  I do not know why.  This board i... See more...
You can tell by the absolute lack of communication that Verizon isn't concerned with customer satisfaction.They have the update.  They are holding up the update.  I do not know why.  This board is on Verizon.  You know somebody is reading it.  No answer, no reply, no explanation.  Sears was #1.  now look at them.  Customers will leave.  Other companies will take them.  Customer service is important.
As I stated there is a very weak signal outside of the building.  Now that may be up to Verizon's standards as coverage but I expect more.   We have installed signal amplifiers.  They do NOT reci... See more...
As I stated there is a very weak signal outside of the building.  Now that may be up to Verizon's standards as coverage but I expect more.   We have installed signal amplifiers.  They do NOT recieve enough signal to amplify.  The antennas are OUTSIDE.  I understand that you want to sell your signal amplifiers but that isn't a solution for me.  I am sure that more and more of the attorneys and clients that are served here will move service to obtain a signal.  I know of several that have.  Have you sent a truck to check the signal?  Simply telling me to buy more stuff is not customer service.
The signal strength at 1450 E. McKinney in Denton, TX is very poor.  This is the location of the Criminal Courthouse and Jail.  Standing outside I get 1-2 bars.  Inside I am lucky to get 1.  I ... See more...
The signal strength at 1450 E. McKinney in Denton, TX is very poor.  This is the location of the Criminal Courthouse and Jail.  Standing outside I get 1-2 bars.  Inside I am lucky to get 1.  I have switched phones and this wasn't the answer.  Other Verizon Wireless customers have the same issue.  My company has installed signal boosters for the inside of the building and AT&T customers are very happy and covered.  We are told the Verizon signal is too weak to amplify although the equipment is very capable of doing so it a signal was available.  I have reported this before and was supposed to hear back but of course I did not. I'm curious to see if Verizon responds.  Because I can't hear you now.