Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,961 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

bjlay's Posts

Any chance someone from Verizon could respond to the last comment?  I am having the same issue and I agree with the last comment.  There is no reason anyone would want to send a group message and not... See more...
Any chance someone from Verizon could respond to the last comment?  I am having the same issue and I agree with the last comment.  There is no reason anyone would want to send a group message and not allow others to sync their contacts with who is responding.
I am having the same issue.  Galaxy S8 using Verizon message+ app.  I had a group message going and used the "Create Enhanced Group" feature.  It appears anyone using the Message+ app is able to see ... See more...
I am having the same issue.  Galaxy S8 using Verizon message+ app.  I had a group message going and used the "Create Enhanced Group" feature.  It appears anyone using the Message+ app is able to see names associated with numbers in their contacts but the other users just see phone numbers.  Also there is a generic number associated with the group chat and the users cannot see the name of the chat.