Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,870 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

warlie's Posts

I have av LGv10 I just purchased and want to transfer contacts from My Verizon to my phone
Update on vz navigator shows running for over 12 hrs. Any other downloads from app store show installing and after 10 hrs still showing installing
my phone ringer volume keeps turning off when phone is not in use
have had that 2 times on my trip this weekend. I finally figurd out to turn the phone off for 30 second and then reboot. I know it is not right, but may help you  until you get Verizon to figure... See more...
have had that 2 times on my trip this weekend. I finally figurd out to turn the phone off for 30 second and then reboot. I know it is not right, but may help you  until you get Verizon to figure it out.
Did not fix my problem. Was turned on but could not be turned off. could not adjust. 1st time I went to a Verizon store and after going thru 5 people they finally turned it on. Now it is again fa... See more...
Did not fix my problem. Was turned on but could not be turned off. could not adjust. 1st time I went to a Verizon store and after going thru 5 people they finally turned it on. Now it is again faintly on and has no way to change setting. Go figure