Great news ewing999,  keep hanging in there.  Great news on my end,  I just got a call from Verizon and they have given me credit for the phone!   They were able to check the isn? number of the p... Ver más...
Great news ewing999,  keep hanging in there.  Great news on my end,  I just got a call from Verizon and they have given me credit for the phone!   They were able to check the isn? number of the phone.   The phone had actually already been processed, shipped out, and was associated with a new number under a new account.  Anyone having this issue should try asking Verizon to run the phone's internal isn(not sure about this acronym) number to see if it may be associated with a new account. 
Welcome to the group and I'm sorry we're all here. Are they still telling you to wait as well?
My package was delivered to the fort worth warehouse at 3:05am on Dec. 2nd 2014. On Friday, February 13, 2015, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <
I'm in the exact same boat. I'm sure they lost it at this point but aren't admitting it. They just keep saying to wait until it gets processed. they'll be singing the same tune a year from n... Ver más...
I'm in the exact same boat. I'm sure they lost it at this point but aren't admitting it. They just keep saying to wait until it gets processed. they'll be singing the same tune a year from now and i'll still have the charge on my account. I don't know how they can justify these charges. It's not the customers fault that Verizon has lost it. On Fri, Feb 13, 2015 at 9:41 AM, kellekat <forums@verizonwireless.com>
If you keep calling customer service someone will give it to you. They gave me the tracking number on the first call. Just ask for it. Unfortunately, even with the package confirmed at the fo... Ver más...
If you keep calling customer service someone will give it to you. They gave me the tracking number on the first call. Just ask for it. Unfortunately, even with the package confirmed at the fort worth warehouse, they are not crediting my account for the charge.
I hear you.  I feel like i'll be forced to do the same thing.  If one more person tells me to wait while they search for it, that's what i'll do.  Verizon should drop the charge for these phones.... See more...
I hear you.  I feel like i'll be forced to do the same thing.  If one more person tells me to wait while they search for it, that's what i'll do.  Verizon should drop the charge for these phones.  They have them in their possession.  Never again......
Update:  I thought i was getting somewhere but was told i still need to wait for the phone to be processed.  It's been over 2 months.  The charge on my account is due in 11 days.  Delivery at the... Ver más...
Update:  I thought i was getting somewhere but was told i still need to wait for the phone to be processed.  It's been over 2 months.  The charge on my account is due in 11 days.  Delivery at the Fort Worth location has been confirmed by USPS and Verizon themselves, but nobody can seem to remove the charge?  Why is Verizon treating me as if it's still my problem?  The phone is in their hands(has been for 2 months)!!
Yes, I printed the return label provided by Verizon. It was sips. On Thursday, February 12, 2015, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <
Yeah, it's a very frustrating feeling. Did you use the label provided by Verizon? On Thu, Feb 12, 2015 at 5:04 PM, ewing999 <forums@verizonwireless.com>
Gracias. The billing period was Dec. 29th to Jan. 28th. The charge is listed as Equipment Charges $260.40. I've attached a copy of the bill with the dates and charge highlighted. Also, o... See more...
Thank you. The billing period was Dec. 29th to Jan. 28th. The charge is listed as Equipment Charges $260.40. I've attached a copy of the bill with the dates and charge highlighted. Also, on the second page, it shows the equipment charge as being a remaining balance for months 13-24. But i returned the phone, in order to take advantage of the upgrade. If i'm charged the remainder of the price of the phone, wouldn't it then be my phone, and i wouldn't have had to send anything in, in the first place? Thank You On Thu, Feb 12, 2015 at 3:22 PM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <
Thank you for your help.  The package tracking number is (removed) .  I have spoken with Andrea at the USPS and she gave me this case number: (removed) .  She shows that the package was deliver... Ver más...
Thank you for your help.  The package tracking number is (removed) .  I have spoken with Andrea at the USPS and she gave me this case number: (removed) .  She shows that the package was delivered to Fort Worth on Dec. 2nd. 2014.  I typed in the tracking number myself on the website and it confirms delivery at the Fort Worth location  at 3:05am on Dec. 2nd 2014.  The last 2 customer service representatives that i spoke with at Verizon also confirmed that Verizon had, indeed, received it on that date.  I have attached a screenshot of the usps website with the delivery confirmation. >> Edited by Verizon Moderator to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service <<
The $260 is the remaining amount owed on the phone. This amount is what i was told i would have to pay, if i didn't return the phone. I had already fulfilled the contract requiring payment of... Ver más...
The $260 is the remaining amount owed on the phone. This amount is what i was told i would have to pay, if i didn't return the phone. I had already fulfilled the contract requiring payment of at least 1/2 the price of the phone so i could upgrade to a new one. I received at least 3 emails warning about the charge to my account if the phone wasn't received. But the phone had been received...........Verizon had it the whole time and still does(confirmed by both Verizon and USPS, i have a case number if needed). It just hasn't been processed. And now i'm being charged for it. On Thu, Feb 12, 2015 at 11:55 AM, pherson <forums@verizonwireless.com>
Here's the abbreviated story: Sent back phone on Edge up deal through USPS to Forth Worth processing facility. Phone arrived at Fort Worth Facility on Dec. 2nd(Verified with 2 calls to USPS) ... Ver más...
Here's the abbreviated story: Sent back phone on Edge up deal through USPS to Forth Worth processing facility. Phone arrived at Fort Worth Facility on Dec. 2nd(Verified with 2 calls to USPS) Phone hasn't been processed yet(71 days later and i'm being charged for it!!!) Verizon has verified that the phone arrived at their facility. Verizon will not remove charge on account for un-returned phone. Are you kidding me?          How can you justify treating your customers like this?      I'm being punished for for an inefficient processing system.  Verizon and USPS have both verified delivery,  after 71 days......nothing, and now i'm supposed to pay $260 dollars because i haven't returned my old phone??????   I've been a customer for nearly 15 years and this is what i get! If anyone has dealt with this or similar issue,  do you have any advice for me?   Maybe there is way i can contact the processing facility directly,  or convince someone at Verizon that i shouldn't have to pay for a phone that THEY HAVE!! Thank You