Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,309 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

ba6yd1n0's Posts

but i have it set to automatically switch and use mobile data to send messages. So why do I have to turn off the wifi to force it to use mobile data to send messages when it should be doing this ... See more...
but i have it set to automatically switch and use mobile data to send messages. So why do I have to turn off the wifi to force it to use mobile data to send messages when it should be doing this on its own?
So the rest of my family all have iPhones, I've never had one, and I can receive their group texts with no issues. But when I try to reply with my samsung galaxy s4 mini the message with eventual... See more...
So the rest of my family all have iPhones, I've never had one, and I can receive their group texts with no issues. But when I try to reply with my samsung galaxy s4 mini the message with eventually fail. If I retry sending it after turning off the wifi it works. I originally thought it was the poor reception at my house but it happens at work as well. I can send individual texts to those iPhone users with no issues. And I do have it set to auto switch between wifi and and mobile networks. This is extremely inconvenient, i should always be able to send texts no matter the phone on the other end.
I did as you asked and the gallery still freezes. Also why can I only successfully send a picture message if my wifi is turned off? Mobile data is enabled...
Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini
I have only had my phone since the end of December and it has recently started to freeze whenever I open the Gallery to view photos. I will open the gallery, it will start populate and then will ... See more...
I have only had my phone since the end of December and it has recently started to freeze whenever I open the Gallery to view photos. I will open the gallery, it will start populate and then will stop. I can't get out of the application, close it or do anything. I can turn the screen off but it is still there when I turn it back on. After a few minutes I will get a message that says the application is not responding and asks if I want to force it closed. I have a 4GB microSD card that is installed but I have 9 GB free on my internal memory plus 2 GB on my SD. I have tried clearing the cache for the application and the gallery worked well for a day or so and then started freezing again. Any ideas how to fix this? I also have a hard time sending picture messages, no matter the picture size. I just tried it with the wifi turned off and it worked but that's rare. Thanks for any help you can give me!