Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,489 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

BonhamR's Posts

And do you regret it?
Yep, text colors suck, more restrictive on SD Card access, my group texting doesn't work (my msg indicator shows up, but the msg is nowhere to be found - and to get rid of the indicator I have to... See more...
Yep, text colors suck, more restrictive on SD Card access, my group texting doesn't work (my msg indicator shows up, but the msg is nowhere to be found - and to get rid of the indicator I have to delete all threads... great), no more swype... etc. This update was a downgrade.
Yeah, it kinda baffles me why you'd want to implement more restrictive software from the users perspective.  Was someone at Motorola bribed to buy in to KitKat or something? Maybe it'll be a n... See more...
Yeah, it kinda baffles me why you'd want to implement more restrictive software from the users perspective.  Was someone at Motorola bribed to buy in to KitKat or something? Maybe it'll be a non-Motorola phone for me next time.  At the rate companies put out new phones I'm sure there's something out there who's maker is more customer/user savvy.
So, as part of the 'update', features were removed. This update didn't add anything I use.  However, not only did it change things away from how I wanted them (i.e. text colors - and that's a ... See more...
So, as part of the 'update', features were removed. This update didn't add anything I use.  However, not only did it change things away from how I wanted them (i.e. text colors - and that's a pretty damn simple thing to give us control of how we want them), but it broke other things (like group texts - who's the brainiac that missed that in testing?) and you actually removed stuff I did use. Nice job.
Oops, with the Swype comment obviously I mean KitKat is lame.  Boy I'm just batting 1000 today with the brain-farts.
So, how do I fix... Text Background has gone from black to white and text from white to black.  I want my black background and white text back please. Group texting no longer works.  My pho... See more...
So, how do I fix... Text Background has gone from black to white and text from white to black.  I want my black background and white text back please. Group texting no longer works.  My phone knows they are there and indicates I have a msg, but it's nowhere to be found.  Even more annoying to get rid of the msg indicator I have to delete all threads due to this. I often do not receive a text notification. I don't want the **** texts to show up where my clock is.  How do I make that go away? Blocks callers can now text me again. I now have to turn off Bluetooth and turn it back on to get my devices to connect. No swype.  Really?  I know, download an ap (because Ice Cream Sandwich is lame). I'm sure I'll find other "New and improved" drawbacks to Ice Cream Sandwich.  I wonder when I'll notice something that's actually improved.  There was some kind of point to this 'update' wasn't there?
Duh, that should be KIT KAT, now Ice Cream Sandwich.
Duplicate post - Message was edited by: Admin Moderator