Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,917 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

JulesMart's Posts

hotmail through the standard email app
a day or two ago i started receiving emails but the content won't load when I open the email. I end up having to log in on my computer to check the message. I got a message saying the server (or ... See more...
a day or two ago i started receiving emails but the content won't load when I open the email. I end up having to log in on my computer to check the message. I got a message saying the server (or something?) was full and then I couldn't send email either. The system wouldn't let me delete anything either! I have 999+ messages in the trash but when I try to delete them the circle just goes around and around.
I replied to your other post about doing a soft reset. hope it works for you, fixing all of the problems.
I took my device to the local store and they did a soft reset by holding down the power button and the up button on the back until the screen reset and reloaded. Then everything is back to okay. ... See more...
I took my device to the local store and they did a soft reset by holding down the power button and the up button on the back until the screen reset and reloaded. Then everything is back to okay. Good luck!
What finally worked for you to resolve this problem? I'm having the same issue! No wrist-flicking fixes this problem for me
How can I get my screen to show the end call function during a call. It's like my phone won't recognize the call I'm on - it's just opens the dialpad and invites me to make another call. Any numb... See more...
How can I get my screen to show the end call function during a call. It's like my phone won't recognize the call I'm on - it's just opens the dialpad and invites me to make another call. Any numbers that I enter will not relate to the current call so I can't get to my voicemail or work through an automated phone service. I saw someone else with this question but couldn't find it again after I logged in.
The problem seems to have resolved itself over the past few days. I have the LG G2 as indicated by the forum I posted to. I think I also indicated that I'm trying to use Hotmail using the pre-ins... See more...
The problem seems to have resolved itself over the past few days. I have the LG G2 as indicated by the forum I posted to. I think I also indicated that I'm trying to use Hotmail using the pre-installed app. Thanks, JulesMart
I just posted to the same topic above because I couldn't find this message on the computer vs. phone. Please help resolve this issue! Related topic - why can't you filter these discussions by po... See more...
I just posted to the same topic above because I couldn't find this message on the computer vs. phone. Please help resolve this issue! Related topic - why can't you filter these discussions by post date? Seems reasonable...
I found some discussion on my phone but couldn't log in there. VZW support - please help! Thanks..