Centro de recursos de accesibilidad Salta al contenido principal
Obtenlo rápido al recogerlo dentro o fuera de la tienda o con entrega el mismo día.
Does anybody know how to see your all of your mail folders in a single view?   With my Blackberry, I would simply go to the messenger software and select the folders I wished to see.   I know... See more...
Does anybody know how to see your all of your mail folders in a single view?  With my Blackberry, I would simply go to the messenger software and select the folders I wished to see.  I know I can switch to other folders, but I don't want to do that - I want to see all of my mail regardless of which folder it is located in.  Thanks,  George
I am in the process of switching from my Blackberry to a Droid Incredible and running into a challenge when viewing my corporate e-mail (Exchange).  On my Blackberry I could view all of my e-mail... Ver más...
I am in the process of switching from my Blackberry to a Droid Incredible and running into a challenge when viewing my corporate e-mail (Exchange).  On my Blackberry I could view all of my e-mail in a single view even though my messages were stored on many sub-folders under my Inbox.  On my initial setup of the corporate e-mail on my Incredible, I am only able to see messages that are in my Inbox.  If I want to see a message that automatically is routed to one of my sub-folders, I am forced to go to each individual folder and view it that way.  Is there a setting somewhere that allows me to see all of my messages in one view regardless of which folder it resides in?  If I can't get the same functionality that I had on my Blackberry, I am afraid the Incredible will have to be returned.  Thanks in advance for your assistance.  George