Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,395 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

lchap25's Posts

I'm trying to use an Australian carrier's sim card. They're called Telstra. However, even my verizon sim card isn't being read in my phone anymore and Verizon is saying it's locked. However, my p... See more...
I'm trying to use an Australian carrier's sim card. They're called Telstra. However, even my verizon sim card isn't being read in my phone anymore and Verizon is saying it's locked. However, my phone is not working at all now. It's stuck in activation mode and is useless since you can't go passed set up without a sim card. It's not even reading any of the three or four sim cards that I've tried in my phone in the last 2weeks. I need Verizon to give me verified confirmation that my phone is the issue before Apple will do anything about replacing my iphone.
I know that & have mentioned that, but the issue is that Apple is reading that it is and I can't argue them if I don't have proof of it being my phone broken when they aren't seeing that.
Verizon is saying it is unlocked, but when I visit the Apple Store here they're saying that it's coming up "False" (meaning that my iphone 5s is locked, even though it shouldn't be) and that the ... See more...
Verizon is saying it is unlocked, but when I visit the Apple Store here they're saying that it's coming up "False" (meaning that my iphone 5s is locked, even though it shouldn't be) and that the problem is on Verizon's end. I've been to the Apple Store twice now and have tried various sim cards in my phone. Even my original Verizon sim card isn't being read when it's placed in the sim tray. I need help. When I was putting one of the sim cards in, I think the water sensor or something came out of the tray area (a white circle w/ a black dot in the middle). Help, please! As I'm currently abroad, I can't go into a Verizon store and ask for help. I did all the steps and as a last resort I backed up and restored my phone. Still, it reads NO SIM or SOS ONLY and I can't even go through the steps to activate it due to this. My phone is useless at this point and my university program makes it mandatory for contact purposes to have a working mobile. I really need help here. Is the problem Verizon? I have less than 30 days left on my Apple Warranty so I would need them to fix my phone if it isn't truly Verizon. What do you guys think?