Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,665 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

holychitmeng's Posts

i ordered way AFTER you did, and i got my phones last week. And i 64gb phones aswell
I just ported in my number from AT&T and now i can't send iMessages using my number
Got my phones! I ordered 11/12, and didnt have to wait THAT long. Hope everyone gets theres!
Were your tracking number hardly updated? My tracking number says my phones are an hour away but them havent come yet
My phones come today, they're were about an hour away last night.. I can't wait!
Got an email saying that my order is gonna be shipped tomorrow. But im kind of skeptical cause they said i only have 1 quantity of a 64GB Space Grey 6, when i ordered two. + the gold and silver o... See more...
Got an email saying that my order is gonna be shipped tomorrow. But im kind of skeptical cause they said i only have 1 quantity of a 64GB Space Grey 6, when i ordered two. + the gold and silver ones i ordered. I hope all goes as planned and i get my phones by Monday
I hope this is correct. I ordered 11/12. But my order is scheduled to be shipped by 12/5. We'll all now tomorrow i guess.
I just checked my order status now and they pushed my 11/21 date to 12/5. I ordered 2 Space Grey 64GB iP6's. 1 Silver 64 GB iP6 1 Gold 64GB iP6.
I have an 11/21 shipment, and so far nothing.