Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,593 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Degausser's Posts

Are you a representative of Verizon? Do you control their backhaul and how ECP connects and lowers the data so I can send an SMS?  Unfortunately I cannot control that either. THAT'S why I am here... See more...
Are you a representative of Verizon? Do you control their backhaul and how ECP connects and lowers the data so I can send an SMS?  Unfortunately I cannot control that either. THAT'S why I am here. It's a new phone, worked fine before my account, it's a new SIM both have been verified in store that they are in working order.  I am looking for answers and to raise these issues with Verizon themselves. << Comments edited to comply with Verizon Wireless Terms of Service >> Edited by: Verizon Moderator
I still would like to know what is to be done about this. I've heard nothing. This is not how you run a company.
My friend did not have these issue with the phone. He bought it brand new in box and really only used it for two weeks. Then he ordered a MotoX to replace this phone as he found it too large.
Better to have some, rather than no service/data…
Verizon Rep, Again, I had the Verizon Store associate install the sim card and go over the phone very thoroughly. She was in the back for about 45 minutes checking over the phone and gave ... See more...
Verizon Rep, Again, I had the Verizon Store associate install the sim card and go over the phone very thoroughly. She was in the back for about 45 minutes checking over the phone and gave me clarification that the phone is in pristine condition. I am also very experienced in these matters and know this is not an issue with the phone. Once more if I dial *228 and selection option 1, I get no more service than 2 bars of 3G on this 4G phone and still cannot send MMS messages. I still also have NOT heard from a network engineer on this issue and am very upset. I should not have have to go through these means just to use a phone.
I visited a Verizon store on the first day I got the phone and received a new sim from the associate. On Aug 23, 2014 10:07 AM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <
The area code I was in is 21046; however, I was on travel and each city I visited on the east coast was the same scenario. Only 2 bars of service max and unable to send normal SMS messages. On... See more...
The area code I was in is 21046; however, I was on travel and each city I visited on the east coast was the same scenario. Only 2 bars of service max and unable to send normal SMS messages. On Aug 22, 2014 7:05 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <
Recently I have been looking into new phones and purchased a new HTC DNA from my friend. I know the phone is brand new and the associate at the Verizon store who activated the phone and SIM card ... See more...
Recently I have been looking into new phones and purchased a new HTC DNA from my friend. I know the phone is brand new and the associate at the Verizon store who activated the phone and SIM card confirmed the device is pristine. Unfortunately my transition from a 3G iPhone to a LTE Andriod device has NOT been easy. First I was unable to receive any SMS/MMS/Data/Voice for 2 days until I was finally able to research my phone and dial *228 and selection option 1 to have my phone reregister to the network. After my vacation which I could not SMS or even check email on I was able to get a hold of a technician by live chat. My tech (Chris) was great; however we were unable to resolve my issue. We have to put in a ticket with network engineers to resolve a network issue with my phone. I do not at all blame my chat associate, in fact he was very kind/polite/intelligent. I commend him for his service so late at night and would expect him to be praised for his hard work. I do expect more from Verizon's network and I pay A LOT for my service and expect a discount on my bill for staying through this issue. Right now I do plan on looking into AT&T, T-Mobile, and Sprint for my next contract. As I am out of contract right now and having this issue with a brand new phone I cannot justify spending this amount of money when I am just giving Verizon more bandwidth to use for other services. Tomorrow (8/22/14) I plan on visiting AT&T, Spring, and T-Mobile to see what deals they can offer me.