Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,275 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

RafaelNYC's Posts

I have a complaint about customer support call today where I have been overcharged by Verizon when they should have charged my employer and I was never called back by a supervisor. For an unexpl... See more...
I have a complaint about customer support call today where I have been overcharged by Verizon when they should have charged my employer and I was never called back by a supervisor. For an unexplainable reason as there are no instructions from me or my employers I started to be charged in In December 2013 for data when previously my employer was being charged directly as part of the split billing plan. after spending over 1 hr the representative was not helpful at all and used gross language such as "crap" during my conversation and after  he checked with a supervisor told me to go and talk to a my employer, which i already did and it looks it;s a problem with verizon billing me incorrectly. I asked to speak to a supervisor and he told me after putting me on hold for several additional minutes that the supervisor was busy and would call me back. it was clearly a way out of the difficult conversation and I still have not resolved my problem and no call from Verizon. Can anyone help?