Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,214 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

kittymom's Posts

thanks for replying. Sure am looking how to do this, need soon and desparately!
On our basic plan, no charge for basic surfing.   Accidentally hit the NEWS AND INFO button last year to see where it went: went to local weather and MyVerizon (friends-family). Could do more ... See more...
On our basic plan, no charge for basic surfing.   Accidentally hit the NEWS AND INFO button last year to see where it went: went to local weather and MyVerizon (friends-family). Could do more with it, but was no get new button on the News Info.   No charge for looking at local weather, which we were told when we called about it, was no charge with our 1400 min.plan.
just trying to help. When I receive a text msg, it is always there in my INBOX on my Samsung. If I know it is important, I immediately forward and have one of the CONTACTS LIST as my email. Th... See more...
just trying to help. When I receive a text msg, it is always there in my INBOX on my Samsung. If I know it is important, I immediately forward and have one of the CONTACTS LIST as my email. The details on the msg.itself ill give you time,date,etc. and I forward those to email also.
I come to you beaten down and tired. Tired of emailing Verizon Wireless online with their Contact Us form, 19 times now, without reply. Without in spam folder,etc.   I have called 10 times as ... See more...
I come to you beaten down and tired. Tired of emailing Verizon Wireless online with their Contact Us form, 19 times now, without reply. Without in spam folder,etc.   I have called 10 times as well.   I speficially have asked how to view older months of message/phone/text  details, dates,etc. NOT the statements that are older.   I keep being told it is "easy", and I have even used different browsers to try and achieve this. I even wrote them postal, and got a blanket letter saying the same details. (viewing older stmts., not message-phone-text details) I fear that by now, whatever months I may have been able to view with PROPER instrux are gone, it has been several months now.   I am not dumb and computer illerate. Help me with this please oh please, much deep thanks!
thank you so much for the quick reply! If i get bogged down in the article, I will be back 🙂 🙂
have contacted verizon dsl and also dlink tech supports, without any answers. Would deeply appreciate any info how to use the westell 6100 verison dsl modem and dlink wbr2310 so I can use business l... See more...
have contacted verizon dsl and also dlink tech supports, without any answers. Would deeply appreciate any info how to use the westell 6100 verison dsl modem and dlink wbr2310 so I can use business laptop in the basement. Much thanks.