Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,344 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

adriennep_vzw's Posts

Sorry for all that confusion over SIM card costs. I do want to help you. I have some great news, SIM cards are free! If you need to get a new one we can always help. Please either visit a corpora... See more...
Sorry for all that confusion over SIM card costs. I do want to help you. I have some great news, SIM cards are free! If you need to get a new one we can always help. Please either visit a corporate store Verizon Stores Near Me | Verizon Wireless  or call customer service at *611 (800-922-0204) if you need a SIM replaced.
We want your Message + app to work for you. I'm here to help. What device do you have? When did this issue begin?
I regret you are having all this trouble with your tablet. I know how important it is to be able to use WiFi on this device and you have done great troubleshooting already. When did this issue be... See more...
I regret you are having all this trouble with your tablet. I know how important it is to be able to use WiFi on this device and you have done great troubleshooting already. When did this issue begin? What software build is your device using View Software Version - Samsung Galaxy Tab E | Verizon Wireless ? 
That is a great question. That new iPhone 7 is pretty awesome. Here is some instructions on how to use call waiting on your device Call Waiting - Apple iOS | Verizon Wireless.
Thanks for all the details, HowieG53. I do want to help you get service working. One quick hint, if you have a device that has Advanced Calling setup you may need to turn that off for it to work ... See more...
Thanks for all the details, HowieG53. I do want to help you get service working. One quick hint, if you have a device that has Advanced Calling setup you may need to turn that off for it to work with your 4G extender. Our network works off 850 and 1900 MHZ. Please keep in mind if you purchase an extender or booster it will also need to be registered Cell Phone Signal Booster | Verizon Wireless. We also sell a 3G network extender Samsung Network Extender (SCS-2U01) - Verizon Wireless.
I regret to learn you having this trouble with the Note 7 recall. I do want you to get the information you need. You can find out details about credits and how the return process works here Samsu... See more...
I regret to learn you having this trouble with the Note 7 recall. I do want you to get the information you need. You can find out details about credits and how the return process works here Samsung Galaxy Note7 Recall Exchange FAQs | Verizon Wireless.
We want your phone to work for you DairyCow0512. Let's get your phone battery working for you. Let's rule out some factors. Please charge only with the original charger that came with the device ... See more...
We want your phone to work for you DairyCow0512. Let's get your phone battery working for you. Let's rule out some factors. Please charge only with the original charger that came with the device for 1-2 nights and lets see if this issue persists. Also, I know you said your device is up to date. Please check in the Play store and make sure all your apps are updated (PlayStore - menu-apps and games). Please keep us posted.
70BIGGIN, That is a great question. I do want to help give you some answers.  I apologize but we are unable to give out blocked numbers caller ID information.
We want you to have awesome speeds all over, ArtMorris. I'm here to help. Do other people have trouble in this area? When did the slowness begin over there?
We want your device to work for you. Let's get this working again. Does your device have any damage How to Use Guide: Identifying Device Damage | Verizon Wireless  ? When did this start? What tro... See more...
We want your device to work for you. Let's get this working again. Does your device have any damage How to Use Guide: Identifying Device Damage | Verizon Wireless  ? When did this start? What troubleshooting have you completed already?
tizzymae​ we want it to be easy to get the switch n save site. I'm here to help. Are you still having this trouble? How big is the file you are trying to send?  What format are your using?
I'm here to help,Melaine6 . Are you having trouble with the unlock screen on your device? If so what seems to be happening? Or, do you have questions about using your iPhone with a different carr... See more...
I'm here to help,Melaine6 . Are you having trouble with the unlock screen on your device? If so what seems to be happening? Or, do you have questions about using your iPhone with a different carrier? If so all of our devices are unlocked. You can find more details here Device Unlocking Policy | About Verizon .
JONBRI25 I apologize for the trouble you have had with the Note 7 Recall return process. We do want to make this process as easy as possible. I can confirm we do now have the boxes in stock and w... See more...
JONBRI25 I apologize for the trouble you have had with the Note 7 Recall return process. We do want to make this process as easy as possible. I can confirm we do now have the boxes in stock and would be happy to send it to you. Have you upgraded to a different device yet? If so you can expect your box in the next 1-2 weeks. 
Tas33, the iPhone 7 Plus is an awesome device. Let's get yours working properly I do have some questions to make sure we get this fixed.  Did you have trouble with your old device as well? Any tr... See more...
Tas33, the iPhone 7 Plus is an awesome device. Let's get yours working properly I do have some questions to make sure we get this fixed.  Did you have trouble with your old device as well? Any trouble with placing calls? What software are you using (settings-general-about- version)?
@Tc2013, that is a great question. I'm here to help. I apologize for all the confusion regarding the Note 7 recall. As a fellow Note 7 owner myself I know how important it is to get the correct a... See more...
@Tc2013, that is a great question. I'm here to help. I apologize for all the confusion regarding the Note 7 recall. As a fellow Note 7 owner myself I know how important it is to get the correct answers. Great news, you can proceed with the exchange at this time. Your upgrade date and Device Payment Plan (if applicable) have been reset. You can find more info on the Note 7 recall here Samsung Galaxy Note7 Recall Exchange FAQs | Verizon Wireless .    
I know how important it is to have the latest and greatest software, rgray. I'm here to help. I apologize but at this time I do not have information on any software updates for the BlackBerry Pri... See more...
I know how important it is to have the latest and greatest software, rgray. I'm here to help. I apologize but at this time I do not have information on any software updates for the BlackBerry Priv. You can check out software update info here PRIV by BlackBerry Software Update | Verizon Wireless .
We want you to love your device. I want to help you find a device that works for you. What features of the of the Note 7 did you enjoy? What features are you looking for in your next device?
LISHRODRIGUEZ, I can understand your concern. I do want to help you with this. I can confirm that travel chargers and car chargers purchased from us are included in this refund.
JBJOHN013, we want you to love the device you get. I'm here to help. When you upgrade and choose a new device I would recommend looking at the ones that qualify for the Annual Upgrade Device Paym... See more...
JBJOHN013, we want you to love the device you get. I'm here to help. When you upgrade and choose a new device I would recommend looking at the ones that qualify for the Annual Upgrade Device Payment Plan. At this time only the iPhone 7 and 7Plus quilfy for this program. You can find more details here Annual Upgrade Program for iPhone FAQs | Verizon Wireless . If you choose a different device you would have the option to pay off your Device Payment Plan early (buy out) by paying off the remaining balance. Do you know what device you would like to upgrade to? 
Diredup, this is not at all how we want you to feel. I do want to help you with all your options so you can stay. I apologize but at this time, we do not have any info on the LG  V20 at this time... See more...
Diredup, this is not at all how we want you to feel. I do want to help you with all your options so you can stay. I apologize but at this time, we do not have any info on the LG  V20 at this time. You can check out our lineup of devices here Cell Phones & Smartphones - Compare Cell Phones | Verizon Wireless . Please let us know if you have any questions about other devices.