Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,865 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

jeneller_vzw's Posts

s_creevey, We appreciate using our Messages+ program. We know how important text message is to communicate nowadays. Let's get a few details. Are you using the downloaded program to your comp... See more...
s_creevey, We appreciate using our Messages+ program. We know how important text message is to communicate nowadays. Let's get a few details. Are you using the downloaded program to your computer or are you signing in to our website? Can you tell me what operating system you are running on your computer? How long have you had the trouble with this program? JenelleR_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
AMYLOU5576, We want to make sure you can take advantage of all our great features available with your service. I love my Apple Music and I want to make sure you can enjoy the same. Let's gath... See more...
AMYLOU5576, We want to make sure you can take advantage of all our great features available with your service. I love my Apple Music and I want to make sure you can enjoy the same. Let's gather a few clues. How have you been trying to activate this service? Did you have a previous Apple Music subscription before trying to activate this promotion? Based on the method you were trying before, can you attempt to sign up using either or both of these options. Please let us know where you get stuck. Here’s how to activate your free Apple Music trial through VZW.com: Visit vzw.com/applemusic on your desktop or mobile browser or sign in to My Verizon through verizonwireless.com Roll mouse over My Plans and Services Click Manage Products & Apps Under Premium Products tab click Get Apple Music Select the line you want to enroll in the free Apple Music trial, accept the Terms and Conditions, select confirm. Repeat for each eligible line you would like to enroll. Each line will get a text message with a link to the Apple Music App if downloaded, or the App Store if not Keep in mind that only Account Owners or Managers can activate and manage the trial, so you’ll need their help to start your trial if you’re an Account Member. Here’s how to activate your free Apple Music trial through My Verizon App: Visit the My Verizon App on mobile device Select Add-ons in the My Verizon app under Account Select the line you want to enroll in the free Apple Music trial Scroll over to the far right on the top navigation menu to the Entertainment option and select Apple Music Accept the Terms and Conditions A text message is sent with a link to download Apple Music on Android phone or to open Apple Music on Apple iPhone Keep in mind that only Account Owners or Managers can activate and manage the trial, so you’ll need their help to start your trial if you’re an Account Member. JenelleR_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
wattsk3, We want to make this process as seamless and convenient as possible You can combine the two phones. As stated previously, there can be issues if you do not use the same Apple ID. You... See more...
wattsk3, We want to make this process as seamless and convenient as possible You can combine the two phones. As stated previously, there can be issues if you do not use the same Apple ID. You can choose which will be a primary line and the other will be secondary. If your business line is paid for by your company or have any restrictions, you may want to reach out to them before you complete this process. Overall, the process is a great way to prevent you from having to carry two phones around. JenelleR_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
mldewey, We want to get to the bottom of this issue. We sent you a private message. Please sign into your community account and check you Inbox. You should have a message from us with additio... See more...
mldewey, We want to get to the bottom of this issue. We sent you a private message. Please sign into your community account and check you Inbox. You should have a message from us with additional instructions. Please respond to that message and we can further assist. JenelleR_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
PStew, We want to get this corrected once and for all. I’ve sent you a private message here in the forum. Please check your inbox at https://community.verizonwireless.com/inbox to discuss fur... See more...
PStew, We want to get this corrected once and for all. I’ve sent you a private message here in the forum. Please check your inbox at https://community.verizonwireless.com/inbox to discuss further details about your concern. JenelleR_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
ROBLAN92, We understand how difficult it can be to have to work so hard to make your phone charge. Let's get a few details. What make and model phone are you using? Did anything change on the... See more...
ROBLAN92, We understand how difficult it can be to have to work so hard to make your phone charge. Let's get a few details. What make and model phone are you using? Did anything change on the device, like any updates or even damage to the device? What happens if you try different chargers? JenelleR_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
stuartlm, We should be able to find a way to transfer your contacts to your computer. Let's gather a few clues. Can you tell me how you save or backup your contacts? What program would you li... See more...
stuartlm, We should be able to find a way to transfer your contacts to your computer. Let's gather a few clues. Can you tell me how you save or backup your contacts? What program would you like to import your contact in to on your computer? JenelleR_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
DAMSIS30, We want to make sure you can take advantage of this great feature. Let's get a few more details. Have you been able to log into your My Verizon account from your Mac to see if you c... See more...
DAMSIS30, We want to make sure you can take advantage of this great feature. Let's get a few more details. Have you been able to log into your My Verizon account from your Mac to see if you can view your messages? Do you just have problems syncing the message or can you send? Can you view any older message or see your contacts? JenelleR_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
bridgetcrusan, We understand how important it is to have great service with your new phones. Let's get to the bottom of this. Do you have these issues in multiple locations, indoors and outdoo... See more...
bridgetcrusan, We understand how important it is to have great service with your new phones. Let's get to the bottom of this. Do you have these issues in multiple locations, indoors and outdoors? Do you have cases on the devices? If so, do removing the cases allow a better signal? If we need to, we can swap out the SIM cards in store or online. We want to make sure we troubleshoot further before making those changes. JenelleR_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
SYL3910, We want to ensure you have all your information is securely backed up in one way or another. You do not have to use Verizon Cloud, but here are the directions http://vz.to... See more...
SYL3910, We want to ensure you have all your information is securely backed up in one way or another. You do not have to use Verizon Cloud, but here are the directions http://vz.to/2oOgah2 on how to complete. You can choose which options to back up. JenelleR_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
karlene56, Great question. We want to make sure you can use all of the features on your device. You can use a Mobile Hotspot to provide access to data on your tablets and other device. Check ... See more...
karlene56, Great question. We want to make sure you can use all of the features on your device. You can use a Mobile Hotspot to provide access to data on your tablets and other device. Check out how to How to use your smartphone as a mobile hotspot for all the details. JenelleR_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
tp05, We want to make sure you always have access to your data. Although we do not support Prepay services fully through this forum, I'm confident that our Prepay Department will be able to... See more...
tp05, We want to make sure you always have access to your data. Although we do not support Prepay services fully through this forum, I'm confident that our Prepay Department will be able to shed some light on your issue. Please give them a call at 1-888-294-6804 for assistance. JenelleR_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
KelbyW, We definitely don't want you to have this issue. That would be quite frustrating. Let's find a solution. When did this issue start for you? Did anything change on your device? ... See more...
KelbyW, We definitely don't want you to have this issue. That would be quite frustrating. Let's find a solution. When did this issue start for you? Did anything change on your device? JenelleR_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!
camoguard, We want to make sure have access to all the features you need. I’ve sent you a private message here in the forum. Please check your inbox at https://community.verizonwireless.... See more...
camoguard, We want to make sure have access to all the features you need. I’ve sent you a private message here in the forum. Please check your inbox at https://community.verizonwireless.com/inbox to discuss further details about your concern. JenelleR_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
Kentj303, We want to make sure your device is charging properly. Using a phone without a decent charge can ne frustrating. Have you tried different chargers? Are all your apps up to ... See more...
Kentj303, We want to make sure your device is charging properly. Using a phone without a decent charge can ne frustrating. Have you tried different chargers? Are all your apps up to date? Does the phone get warm? JenelleR_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
Carlene126, We appreciate you reaching out to us. We understand the importance of having these features on your device. Have you attempted to remove and set back up your GMAIL ac... See more...
Carlene126, We appreciate you reaching out to us. We understand the importance of having these features on your device. Have you attempted to remove and set back up your GMAIL account on the device? Can you access the play store at all? Any error message? JenelleR_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
jennifer2017, We understand it would difficult to use your phone while it is rebooting. Let's find a solution. If the device doesn't reset in Safe Mode, it does mean there is a pro... See more...
jennifer2017, We understand it would difficult to use your phone while it is rebooting. Let's find a solution. If the device doesn't reset in Safe Mode, it does mean there is a problem with an application installed. Did you install any applications after or just before the software update? There is no way to revert back to a previous version. Do you have your phone backed up? JenelleR_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
drandersoninc, We want to make sure you have the best coverage available. Let's look at the options. This device does not have the option to go to 3G only. You can adjust other options by goin... See more...
drandersoninc, We want to make sure you have the best coverage available. Let's look at the options. This device does not have the option to go to 3G only. You can adjust other options by going to Settings>More>Cellular Networks. You can adjust the System Select options, but there is not one for 3G only. JenelleR_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
DIADAVE7, Sharing pictures is a great way to share memories. Let's make sure you can share your pictures. What model phone are you using? Can you describe how you are trying to send the pictur... See more...
DIADAVE7, Sharing pictures is a great way to share memories. Let's make sure you can share your pictures. What model phone are you using? Can you describe how you are trying to send the pictures? JenelleR_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
STECAR89, We understand the importance of having a accurate backup. Let's look at the details. Have viewed your backup online? Is the music listed there? When was the last time you backed up y... See more...
STECAR89, We understand the importance of having a accurate backup. Let's look at the details. Have viewed your backup online? Is the music listed there? When was the last time you backed up your phone? JenelleR_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!