Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,026 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

katim_vzw's Posts

KEVBRO78, Being able to message is essential. What happens when you attempt to use your device with WiFi set to off? What happens when you attempt to text your own number? KatiM_VZW Follow us... See more...
KEVBRO78, Being able to message is essential. What happens when you attempt to use your device with WiFi set to off? What happens when you attempt to text your own number? KatiM_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
duncje, It's never our attentions to keep you waiting. I've sent you a Private Message. KatiM_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question plea... See more...
duncje, It's never our attentions to keep you waiting. I've sent you a Private Message. KatiM_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
tam24, This is no way to take photos. Help is here. Is there any liquid or physical damage to the device that may be the cause of this? Here's a link to verify: http://vz.to/1OscmM7 What ot... See more...
tam24, This is no way to take photos. Help is here. Is there any liquid or physical damage to the device that may be the cause of this? Here's a link to verify: http://vz.to/1OscmM7 What other tricks have you tried? KatiM_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
RCWATER, I like your style in phones. Signal on your 7 should be just as good as the 5S. How long has this been a concern for? What tricks have you tried? What zips are you having troubles ... See more...
RCWATER, I like your style in phones. Signal on your 7 should be just as good as the 5S. How long has this been a concern for? What tricks have you tried? What zips are you having troubles in? KatiM_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
stpenn123, I'm shocked to hear of the concerns you've been having. I sent you a Private Message. KatiM_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click... See more...
stpenn123, I'm shocked to hear of the concerns you've been having. I sent you a Private Message. KatiM_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
ROGGAR95, I don't want to see you leave the family. Let's talk. I've send you a Private Message. KatiM_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click... See more...
ROGGAR95, I don't want to see you leave the family. Let's talk. I've send you a Private Message. KatiM_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
MJSANTER, Great choice in devices. I'll gladly get you the pricing. Which model 7 were you interested in? Which capacity? KatiM_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered y... See more...
MJSANTER, Great choice in devices. I'll gladly get you the pricing. Which model 7 were you interested in? Which capacity? KatiM_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
psionic98, Returning your Note 7 should be a breeze. Help is here. I'm sending you  a personal message. Please check your inbox. KatiM_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response an... See more...
psionic98, Returning your Note 7 should be a breeze. Help is here. I'm sending you  a personal message. Please check your inbox. KatiM_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
CINTHERS, I want you to reap the benefits of our Trade In Program just as much as you do. Help is here. Here's a link to our FAQs which will help walk you through the process: Device Trade in Pr... See more...
CINTHERS, I want you to reap the benefits of our Trade In Program just as much as you do. Help is here. Here's a link to our FAQs which will help walk you through the process: Device Trade in Program FAQs | Verizon Wireless KatiM_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
ROYEVE47, I can relate to how important it is to both have a workig device you can rely on as well as return the defective device. I've sent you a personal message. KatiM_VZW Follow us on Tw... See more...
ROYEVE47, I can relate to how important it is to both have a workig device you can rely on as well as return the defective device. I've sent you a personal message. KatiM_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
andemartinis, I can relate to how important it is to get you set up with a reliable device at the pricing you prefer. Do you still have the Note 7 in your possession? Have you been able to order... See more...
andemartinis, I can relate to how important it is to get you set up with a reliable device at the pricing you prefer. Do you still have the Note 7 in your possession? Have you been able to order your Note 5 yet, or is it still appearing as full retail? KatiM_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
EdwinF1, The wait is over. I thank you for your loyalties to us over the years, and apologize for keeping you waiting. As for the trade in, I want you to have your credit just as much as you do.... See more...
EdwinF1, The wait is over. I thank you for your loyalties to us over the years, and apologize for keeping you waiting. As for the trade in, I want you to have your credit just as much as you do. You can simply visit any corporate store when you are moved into your new phone. Just in case: http://vz.to/1TUYCb0. KatiM_VZW    Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
HARTRU65, That’s a step in the right direction. When you initially were adding the calendar events and appointments, was it done in the phone? If not please explain what steps you took. This wa... See more...
HARTRU65, That’s a step in the right direction. When you initially were adding the calendar events and appointments, was it done in the phone? If not please explain what steps you took. This way we are on the same page. KatiM_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
TyServ, I don't want you to miss a play. Help is here. I thank you for the troubleshooting steps you have already tried. What make/model are we working with?What happens when you uninstall then ... See more...
TyServ, I don't want you to miss a play. Help is here. I thank you for the troubleshooting steps you have already tried. What make/model are we working with?What happens when you uninstall then reinstall the application? KatiM_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
MEG.HAGERTY, Activating your personal cell site is a must. I apologize for the delay and troubles you have been having. I value your time. What happens when you get to the step you can’t get pas... See more...
MEG.HAGERTY, Activating your personal cell site is a must. I apologize for the delay and troubles you have been having. I value your time. What happens when you get to the step you can’t get past? KatiM_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
VINNY2292, Waiting for your shiny new iPhone can seem like a lifetime. The expected ship dates are a forecast based on what is currently available in our warehouse. Each model, color, and capaci... See more...
VINNY2292, Waiting for your shiny new iPhone can seem like a lifetime. The expected ship dates are a forecast based on what is currently available in our warehouse. Each model, color, and capacity has a different ship date. Expected shipping dates will change as inventory levels change. Rest assured though, your Pre Order guarantees you your new iPhone. You can monitor the status of your order here: ORDER STATUS https://www.verizonwireless.com/vzw/ordertracking/index.jsp?intcmp=INT-SEA-NON-SE-order-021115-DE-SR-LP-T. KatiM_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
mccraw, Charging is essential to allow you to enjoy your device. This isn't the charging experience you should have with your phone. Let's look into this. Are you using the charger that came w... See more...
mccraw, Charging is essential to allow you to enjoy your device. This isn't the charging experience you should have with your phone. Let's look into this. Are you using the charger that came with the device? What errors are appearing on the device? Is there any liquid or physical damage to the phone that may be contributing to the charging concern? Here's a link to assist you in verifying: How to Use Guide: Identifying Device Damage | Verizon Wireless. KatiM_VZW