annoyed14, It saddens me to hear that you want to cancel your order, and you've been having concerns following up on the status. Help is here. I've sent you a Private Message to assist. KatiM... See more...
annoyed14, It saddens me to hear that you want to cancel your order, and you've been having concerns following up on the status. Help is here. I've sent you a Private Message to assist. KatiM_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
WILBOL95, We value your feedback and understand how something so convenient can be missed when it's no longer an option.  Our Splitting the Bill feature is only an option on current pricing wit... See more...
WILBOL95, We value your feedback and understand how something so convenient can be missed when it's no longer an option.  Our Splitting the Bill feature is only an option on current pricing with the new bill design, but not an option when Autopay is set up. I hope this helps provide clarity. KatiM_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
VOYAGER700, I thank you for your efforts, and will be more than happy to further assist. I'm not showing any current open concerns. Let's continue. What happens when you use the application to ac... See more...
VOYAGER700, I thank you for your efforts, and will be more than happy to further assist. I'm not showing any current open concerns. Let's continue. What happens when you use the application to access My Verizon? KatiM_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
Doylemanke, We appreciate the additional details and value your feedback. At this time, unread messages will appear at the top, and the order cannot be changed. Here's a link with options you d... See more...
Doylemanke, We appreciate the additional details and value your feedback. At this time, unread messages will appear at the top, and the order cannot be changed. Here's a link with options you do have with Messages+ How to use Verizon Messages (Message+) on Android devices | Verizon Wireless Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
shanenicholas04, We can relate to how important it is for you to be able to have a device you can rely on. Describe what is happening. When did the concerns begin? What changes were made to you... See more...
shanenicholas04, We can relate to how important it is for you to be able to have a device you can rely on. Describe what is happening. When did the concerns begin? What changes were made to your device immediately before the the concerns began? KatiM_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
MICMOS79, We don't want to see you go, and understand how important it is that you are able to use your gift card and discount to make your purchase without a fee. Agent Assistant Fees are asses... See more...
MICMOS79, We don't want to see you go, and understand how important it is that you are able to use your gift card and discount to make your purchase without a fee. Agent Assistant Fees are assessed when we assist you to make a payment or set up a Promise to Pay: Pay Your Bill FAQs | Verizon Wireless Additionally, the following link will help you with options on using your gift card: Gift Card FAQs | Verizon Wireless I've sent you a Private Message to assist with the purchase concerns. KatiM_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
irritatedAMD, I'm sorry to hear you haven't been replied to. We can relate to how important it is to have a device with a battery that lasts. I've sent you a personal message in your inbox to as... See more...
irritatedAMD, I'm sorry to hear you haven't been replied to. We can relate to how important it is to have a device with a battery that lasts. I've sent you a personal message in your inbox to assist with your battery concern options. KatiM_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
ESLU258930, Knowing your phone and plan options is important. We want you to enjoy your device. Here's a link with details on our Basic plan options: basic phone KatiM_VZW Follow us on Twi... See more...
ESLU258930, Knowing your phone and plan options is important. We want you to enjoy your device. Here's a link with details on our Basic plan options: basic phone KatiM_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
s.nelson64, Keeping your calls without dropping them is a must. Everything checks out in that area with no open concerns. How long has this been an issue? Are the concerns indoors or outdoors? ... See more...
s.nelson64, Keeping your calls without dropping them is a must. Everything checks out in that area with no open concerns. How long has this been an issue? Are the concerns indoors or outdoors? How are text and data services? KatiM_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
PURPLEROSE_NC, That's too much to work around. Let's take this one step at a time. Updates are all about compatibility. Please be sure that all apps are updated on your phone, then test the same... See more...
PURPLEROSE_NC, That's too much to work around. Let's take this one step at a time. Updates are all about compatibility. Please be sure that all apps are updated on your phone, then test the sames functions. What happens? Just in case: Check for Updates - My Verizon app | Verizon Wireless KatiM_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
glennkatzakis, Having a voicemail that works is important. We can relate to the need to receive and check your messages. Help is here. What happens when you attempt to access your voicemail? Wha... See more...
glennkatzakis, Having a voicemail that works is important. We can relate to the need to receive and check your messages. Help is here. What happens when you attempt to access your voicemail? What steps are you taking? When was the last time you were able to access your voicemail? Kati_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
willowtree523, We can relate to how important your memories are to you. We save our photos too. We don't want to see you go. We did send out many alerts about the Cloud content. I've sent you a... See more...
willowtree523, We can relate to how important your memories are to you. We save our photos too. We don't want to see you go. We did send out many alerts about the Cloud content. I've sent you a personal message to look into options together. KatiM_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
As tiki bar1 mentioned, the Droid Maxx will remain on it's current software. What concerns you with your current software? KatiM_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answ... See more...
As tiki bar1 mentioned, the Droid Maxx will remain on it's current software. What concerns you with your current software? KatiM_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
CRICAR64, We value your feedback. This is a lot to work around. We understand needing a working device. Let's take it one concern at a time. How are you charging your device now? How long i... See more...
CRICAR64, We value your feedback. This is a lot to work around. We understand needing a working device. Let's take it one concern at a time. How are you charging your device now? How long is it taking to charge? What happens when you attempt to charge another compatible device with the other chargers? Understanding there is not damage to your device, is there any corrosion in either the charging port or the chargers? KatiM_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
gregmitchell, We can relate to how important your messages are to you. What patterns have you noticed? For instance, is this happening with a certain contact? If so, what make/model is messaging... See more...
gregmitchell, We can relate to how important your messages are to you. What patterns have you noticed? For instance, is this happening with a certain contact? If so, what make/model is messaging you? Ask for a screenshot of the message sent to you, what characters does the message consist of? KatiM_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
JOCHU1009, We want to provide you with the support needed. Let's get to work. Which messaging app are you using? When you say after every message, is this appearing in the message you are typin... See more...
JOCHU1009, We want to provide you with the support needed. Let's get to work. Which messaging app are you using? When you say after every message, is this appearing in the message you are typing? Do you receive another message after the message you sent? Please explain. KatiM_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
We want you to enjoy your apps and the features just as much as you do, SCHOENHERR. There may have been a pause on the update as mentioned. Any updates available will be available via the Playsto... See more...
We want you to enjoy your apps and the features just as much as you do, SCHOENHERR. There may have been a pause on the update as mentioned. Any updates available will be available via the Playstore. Aside from not having the same emojis, what additional concerns are you having with the app? KatiM_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
renemansho, Knowing what plan you are on is key. As mentioned, our Medium option offers unlimited talk and text, and up to 3 GBs of data are included within your plan. Switching from the 3GB pla... See more...
renemansho, Knowing what plan you are on is key. As mentioned, our Medium option offers unlimited talk and text, and up to 3 GBs of data are included within your plan. Switching from the 3GB plan to our Unlimited option is a breeze. Here's a link to our Unlimited Data options: Unlimited Data Plans for Talk & Text | Verizon Wireless KatiM_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
RFEEMAN673, We want you to enjoy your messages. Additionally, we can relate to how important it is that they remain on your device. Help is here. What patterns have you noticed? What happens wh... See more...
RFEEMAN673, We want you to enjoy your messages. Additionally, we can relate to how important it is that they remain on your device. Help is here. What patterns have you noticed? What happens when you reset the app then test? Just in case here are the steps: Reset App - DROID TURBO 2 BY MOTOROLA | Verizon Wireless KatiM_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
Yanamat, This isn't the experience we ever want you to have We never want to see our loyal customers leave the family after years of loyalty. I've sent you a private message, so that we can loo... See more...
Yanamat, This isn't the experience we ever want you to have We never want to see our loyal customers leave the family after years of loyalty. I've sent you a private message, so that we can look into options. Additionally, I want to provide you with the accurate address to reach us: Verizon Wireless Attn: Correspondence Team P.O. Box 291089 Columbia, SC 29229 KatiM_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!