I agree it would be wierd and I can understand why you can't but I swear someone told me they were able to access the messages online....I think it would be a great parental tool for 18 and under.... Ver más...
I agree it would be wierd and I can understand why you can't but I swear someone told me they were able to access the messages online....I think it would be a great parental tool for 18 and under....My kids delete things all the time....what are they deleting?????  I am considering to cancel all text messaging just because I think it is unsafe....deleting is like hiding something.....Hmmmmm
Thank you for responding.
Someone told me you can view your text messages online by going to your verizon account. I haven't figured out how to do this....Is this possible?? So far I am only able to see the phone numbers b... Ver más...
Someone told me you can view your text messages online by going to your verizon account. I haven't figured out how to do this....Is this possible?? So far I am only able to see the phone numbers but no messages....Can someone help me out here? Thank you in advance