Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,584 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

beaglefan21's Posts

Got it to work after waiting like 20 mis
I have the new s8 and I have a fitbit. It can not find it at all. my old phone can, it's not the fitbit. I removed the connection from the old phone and the app. Still cant seem to find my fitbit... See more...
I have the new s8 and I have a fitbit. It can not find it at all. my old phone can, it's not the fitbit. I removed the connection from the old phone and the app. Still cant seem to find my fitbit. It's funny charged and right by the phone.  I've turned bluetooth on and off a few times and restarted my phone.
I just got the Galaxy S6 edge today and after i charge it up and everything to find out the camera wont work. It goes black then warning camera failed. going here to see if I can get help before ... See more...
I just got the Galaxy S6 edge today and after i charge it up and everything to find out the camera wont work. It goes black then warning camera failed. going here to see if I can get help before returning to the store.