Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,712 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

steveng_vzw's Posts

We want to get your phone working the way it should be for you. Having a device power off on you is never a good thing. We know that you stated it happens randomly, but we want to get clarificati... See more...
We want to get your phone working the way it should be for you. Having a device power off on you is never a good thing. We know that you stated it happens randomly, but we want to get clarification on that a little more. Is this something that happens while in a certain app or when using an app in general? Or is this happening completely randomly, for example you are not using your phone and it just restarts with no interaction at all? StevenG_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
Getting all your text is a must, ashleemiller20. It is important to us that you are able to stay in touch with friends and family. We want to help get this issue fixed on your phone. Are you u... See more...
Getting all your text is a must, ashleemiller20. It is important to us that you are able to stay in touch with friends and family. We want to help get this issue fixed on your phone. Are you using the native messaging app on your phone or another? Have you checked to make sure the phone is up to date with the manufacturer's latest updates? Also have you tried clearing the messaging app's cache you are using? Here is a link on how to do that with an app Clear App Cache - HTC 10 | Verizon Wireless StevenG_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
A4E1, we know how important it is to get your new phone as soon as possible. We always want you to get the model you want that meets your needs. We are sad to say, but once an order has been subm... See more...
A4E1, we know how important it is to get your new phone as soon as possible. We always want you to get the model you want that meets your needs. We are sad to say, but once an order has been submitted, there is no way to modify it (even to just change the color). The only way to change which one you get is to completely cancel the order and place a new one with the one you want. StevenG_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
Stephen_Nelson, we certainly want you to have great options during this whole experience with your recent phone purchase. Our customers are able to return their Note 7 phones to any of our corpor... See more...
Stephen_Nelson, we certainly want you to have great options during this whole experience with your recent phone purchase. Our customers are able to return their Note 7 phones to any of our corporate store locations. Was there no other phone you wanted to upgrade to at this time? Have you visited a store location to return/exchange your phone already?  http://vz.to/1NI4DWL StevenG_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
We know how important it is to have Google Search on your phone, sdbourquin80. We want to help get that function of your phone up and running for you. What model phone do you have? StevenG_VZ... See more...
We know how important it is to have Google Search on your phone, sdbourquin80. We want to help get that function of your phone up and running for you. What model phone do you have? StevenG_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
Candle, we always want our valuable customers like yourself to get your phone when you are supposed. We know the importance of getting a replacement for that model phone as soon as possible. We a... See more...
Candle, we always want our valuable customers like yourself to get your phone when you are supposed. We know the importance of getting a replacement for that model phone as soon as possible. We are happy to help review your order with you. However, once an order has been shipped, its shipping requirements cannot be changed. We have sent you a Private Message, please respond to that message only going forward. StevenG_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
DorrayL, we know the importance of knowing all the information about your phone and this whole situation upfront. We are more than happy to give you any information that Samsung has provided to u... See more...
DorrayL, we know the importance of knowing all the information about your phone and this whole situation upfront. We are more than happy to give you any information that Samsung has provided to us so far. At this time there is no indication that there is a Power Off requirement or end date for returning the phones. However, Samsung and Verizon strongly suggest returning/exchanging the Note 7 as soon as possible. As time goes by more requirements or changes to what may happen if keeping the Note 7 can happen daily. For example that phone has been banned on all flights as of today 10/15/2016 by the U.S. Department of Transportation. Here is a link to more FAQ regarding the Note 7 http://vz.to/2e6xZpG StevenG_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
MRJones33, we don’t want to lose a valuable customer like yourself over this process of returning your Note 7. We always want our customers to be happy with us and their choice of phones. We are ... See more...
MRJones33, we don’t want to lose a valuable customer like yourself over this process of returning your Note 7. We always want our customers to be happy with us and their choice of phones. We are allowing our customers to return their Note 7’s and reverse their upgrades or choose to upgrade to another phone of their choosing. You would also be refunded anything  you paid for on the Note 7. So you would not be losing any money in the process. Upgrading to a different phone would be as if you just chose a different phone in the beginning, other than the Note 7. Please provide us with more details on why you believe this is not a fair option for you and our other valuable customers? StevenG_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
STEPED33, we know how important it is to know everything about your order and what to expect. We certainly want to help look into your order to see what’s going on with it, since your order numbe... See more...
STEPED33, we know how important it is to know everything about your order and what to expect. We certainly want to help look into your order to see what’s going on with it, since your order number should still show. We have sent you a Private Message, please respond to this message and not publically. StevenG_VZW Jive: Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
We know the importance of being able to be heard with Blue Tooth, schondrea. It sounds like you have done a lot of steps to try and get this to work for you. The best option at this time is to vi... See more...
We know the importance of being able to be heard with Blue Tooth, schondrea. It sounds like you have done a lot of steps to try and get this to work for you. The best option at this time is to visit one of our corporate store locations. There we can test your phone out with our own Blue Tooth devices. Here is a link to help you locate the closest location to you http://vz.to/1NI4DWL StevenG_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
ELAFRE94, we always want you to be connected to the best signal we have for you. We are here to help make sure you have service. Since getting your great new phone, have you made sure that it is ... See more...
ELAFRE94, we always want you to be connected to the best signal we have for you. We are here to help make sure you have service. Since getting your great new phone, have you made sure that it is up to date with our network by going to Settings, General, About, and tapping Carrier Settings? Have you tried a Forced Restart to ensure there are no software errors causing that signal issue? http://apple.co/1KjGXVW StevenG_VZW