We know the importance of having service at your home, MDEL60. We certainly want to help you in any way we can. We do apologize, but we do not support any third party boosters. Only the Samsu... See more...
We know the importance of having service at your home, MDEL60. We certainly want to help you in any way we can. We do apologize, but we do not support any third party boosters. Only the Samsung Network Extender is the one that would work with our network, which needs an internet connection. For most cellular services, -100db is definitely enough for stable service. Is the issue only happening when indoors? What model phone do you have? StevenG_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the � Correct Answer � button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
We never want there to be any confusion on the cost of a feature, tjpolsin. Estamos aquí para ayudarte.  In the past the Verizon Cloud with storage was included with select plans. However, we sent ema... Ver más...
We never want there to be any confusion on the cost of a feature, tjpolsin. Estamos aquí para ayudarte.  In the past the Verizon Cloud with storage was included with select plans. However, we sent emails, letters, and messages stating that the free storage offer was ending and to upgrade to our premium option to keep what you have saved with us. Verizon Cloud does have a free option, but it would only save your Contacts. The premium Verizon Cloud storage would allow you to save your contacts, call logs, text messages, photos/videos, and other media from your phone Verizon Cloud - Mobile Phone Backup | Verizon Wireless If you would like to cancel the premium option, then any information besides your contacts will be lost. You can cancel that option from your phone when you go to Verizon Cloud  Verizon Cloud FAQs | Verizon Wireless   StevenG_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the � Correct Answer � button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
We know how important it is to get great service where you need it the most, NS116. We do want to help you in any way we can. You are correct that we are not familiar with that area at all. Sinc... See more...
We know how important it is to get great service where you need it the most, NS116. We do want to help you in any way we can. You are correct that we are not familiar with that area at all. Since we are a nationwide provider we do not concentrate on just certain markets, so we must rely on our customers providing detailed information about their area. We have sent you a Private Message, since this is something that cannot be addressed in our public Community Forum. We need additional details from you that you would want to keep private. Please respond only to that message going forward. StevenG_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the � Correct Answer � button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
We always want all our wonderful customers to have reception with us, DVOT24. We do want to help in any way we can. However, it may be best to have your neighbor reach out to us directly, just in... Ver más...
We always want all our wonderful customers to have reception with us, DVOT24. We do want to help in any way we can. However, it may be best to have your neighbor reach out to us directly, just in-case any trouble shooting needs to be done to improve the service on the phone. Both of our Community Members are correct. If she has a 3G phone, then dialing *228 is needed to update the tower listing in the phone. If it is a 4G LTE phone, then restarting the phone would be needed or sometimes re-installing the SIM card. StevenG_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the � Correct Answer � button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
We completely understand wanting access to your bills online, LORRIC20. Estamos aquí para ayudarte.  Our community member tikibar1's steps are right on par with how to gain access to your bills and vi... Ver más...
We completely understand wanting access to your bills online, LORRIC20. Estamos aquí para ayudarte.  Our community member tikibar1's steps are right on par with how to gain access to your bills and view the PDF version. Please keep in mind that only the past 18 months of bills are available to view. If you are wanting bills that are from a period past that time frame, then you would need to contact us to request copies be mailed to you. There is no option to view bills past that 18 month period. StevenG_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the � Correct Answer � button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
We are so sad that the service at your new home is not as good as it should be, jasonwbryan. Estamos aquí para ayudarte.  What zip code is your new home located at? How far do you need to be away from... Ver más...
We are so sad that the service at your new home is not as good as it should be, jasonwbryan. Estamos aquí para ayudarte.  What zip code is your new home located at? How far do you need to be away from the home before the service improves? What signal do you get at that location (strength and what type)? Also, hearing that neighbors state that it's a problem with all carriers could mean that the issue is being caused by factors out of our control like terrain and foliage blocking tower signals, structures absorbing the signal, or no line of sight to the towers in the area. StevenG_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the � Correct Answer � button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
We are so sad to hear that you are not getting our service on your iPad at your home, FUNCRITTER2. Estamos aquí para ayudarte.  Regarding wanting to use another provider's service, all LTE device are... Ver más...
We are so sad to hear that you are not getting our service on your iPad at your home, FUNCRITTER2. Estamos aquí para ayudarte.  Regarding wanting to use another provider's service, all LTE device are unlocked as soon as they are activated on our network. However, no other providers would show in the Settings of your iPad, since it was manufactured to be used with our network. You would need to get a new SIM card from a different provider. We do not want to lose you as a customer and we are more than happy to help trouble shoot the service. What zip code are you located at? Do you have a Verizon phone that works at your home? Also, does the iPad get service when outside? StevenG_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the � Correct Answer � button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
We certainly want everything to work for him on his phone, kevniknor115. We do want to help in any way we can. Is your son's phone on your account or on his own account. Also, do you have acce... Ver más...
We certainly want everything to work for him on his phone, kevniknor115. We do want to help in any way we can. Is your son's phone on your account or on his own account. Also, do you have access to his phone? We ask because for trouble shooting this issue we would need to be in direct contact so we can help make sure the correct settings are selected, as well as try steps with the phone at the same time. If he is on his own account or if you do not have access to his phone, then having that user contact us on their own would be best. StevenG_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the � Correct Answer � button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
We always want all our valuable customers to get the promotional offer they should be getting with us, antonf. We certainly do not want to lose a wonderful customer like you. We do apologize,... Ver más...
We always want all our valuable customers to get the promotional offer they should be getting with us, antonf. We certainly do not want to lose a wonderful customer like you. We do apologize, but the promotional offer you are referring to is showing an offer available when placing the order directly with us or at an authorized deal store location. Researching the Black Friday offer, we are not seeing that ordering from Samsung would qualify you for an offer presented by us. Typically, when ordering directly from the manufacturer, you would get the offers that they provided. Many times the offers would be comparable to what we have at the time, but they would come from them and not us. Also, have you confirmed with Samsung what date and time they completed your order? StevenG_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the � Correct Answer � button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
We are so sad to hear that you want to cancel one of your lines, EVEDAM26. We have sent you a Private Message to assist you with your request. This is something that can only be addressed on a ph... Ver más...
We are so sad to hear that you want to cancel one of your lines, EVEDAM26. We have sent you a Private Message to assist you with your request. This is something that can only be addressed on a phone call. StevenG_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the � Correct Answer � button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
PHIDAV7, we know the importance of being able to monitor the users on your account. We are here to help review your options. Since we want all our customers to have piece of mind that their p... Ver más...
PHIDAV7, we know the importance of being able to monitor the users on your account. We are here to help review your options. Since we want all our customers to have piece of mind that their private information like text messages are safe, viewing the messages can only be done through the My Verizon account for each specific number. This is why you are only able to view the messages for the line your My Verizon account is signed up for. To view the messages for the other 3 lines on your account, you would need to have access to the My Verizon accounts for those lines. If they do not have a My Verizon account, then you would need to register one for each of the lines. Keep in mind that you will also need those phones present to register. Also, any lines that have iPhones would only show actual SMS and MMS messsages with us. Any messages between iPhones using iMessages, would not be recorded by us, since those would be processed by Apple's messaging services. StevenG_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the � Correct Answer � button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!! Vzwphoneprotection.com
We are so sad that did not help fix that issue for you, alwood317. We do want you to be able to activate Message+ on your tablet. At this time the best thing to do is to contact our Message+... Ver más...
We are so sad that did not help fix that issue for you, alwood317. We do want you to be able to activate Message+ on your tablet. At this time the best thing to do is to contact our Message+ team to get further assistance with that app and service. You can email them at VerizonMessages@verizonwireless.com StevenG_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the � Correct Answer � button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
We are so sad to hear that you are being charged for a phone that you shipped back to us, JAYZEN99. We want to help. We can certainly have that cost credited back, once the phone you sent ... Ver más...
We are so sad to hear that you are being charged for a phone that you shipped back to us, JAYZEN99. We want to help. We can certainly have that cost credited back, once the phone you sent in is received by our warehouse. We apologize that we do not have a record of Shipping labels we provide, since they are pre-purchased in bulk from the shippers, we do not have the Tracking numbers recorded. We must rely on our customers keeping that information so if a shipping issue does occur, we could then track the package with the shipper. Also, hearing that you dropped off the package at a pickup box instead of having UPS check in the package, limits what we could do within our investigation process. Since it was dropped off in a pickup box and since there is no tracking number, we can only wait for your package to be received at our warehouse from the shipper. StevenG_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the � Correct Answer � button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
PAULCRSM, we never want to lose a valuable customer like yourself. We know the importance of getting the correct information and being able to change your plan when you want to. We want to help y... Ver más...
PAULCRSM, we never want to lose a valuable customer like yourself. We know the importance of getting the correct information and being able to change your plan when you want to. We want to help you in any way we can. We sent you a Private Message here through our Community Forum. Please respond only to that Private Message going forward. StevenG_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the � Correct Answer � button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
We are so sad to hear that you are having that experience on your phone after the update. We are here to help you. The steps that Ann154 provided is a great start to try and address that issu... Ver más...
We are so sad to hear that you are having that experience on your phone after the update. We are here to help you. The steps that Ann154 provided is a great start to try and address that issue. This is because usually the issue is caused by a software error that occurred during the update process. That process will cause your phone to fully factory reset, so making sure your information is backed-up first is a good idea. When in the Android Recovery screen the option Ann154 was referring to is called Wipe Cache Partition, since your model phone does not have just the option to clear the system cache. Here is a link with steps on how to get to that screen  Factory Data Reset (Powered Off) - moto z2 play | Verizon Wireless StevenG_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the � Correct Answer � button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
We never want any of our long time loyal customers to have this experience you described, VOGES4751. We want to help you in any way we can. We sent you a Private Message, please respond only to t... Ver más...
We never want any of our long time loyal customers to have this experience you described, VOGES4751. We want to help you in any way we can. We sent you a Private Message, please respond only to that message going forward. StevenG_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the � Correct Answer � button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
KARGUL56, we know the importance of having a phone work everywhere you need it at. We are here to help you with that problem. When you state that it is cutting in and out, we want to make sure yo... Ver más...
KARGUL56, we know the importance of having a phone work everywhere you need it at. We are here to help you with that problem. When you state that it is cutting in and out, we want to make sure you mean with calls and not that the phone is restarting on you? What zip code are you located at where this is happening? Is this happening just when you are indoors or does it happens when you are outside too? What signal is your phone receiving from us where this happens? Are you using Advanced Calling or Wi-Fi calling on your phone? Turn Voice & Video On / Off - HD Voice - Samsung Galaxy S 6 / S 6 edge | Verizon Wireless StevenG_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the � Correct Answer � button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
PAUSZC2, we always want all our customers to be able to send and receive picture messages. Estamos aquí para ayudarte.  Picture messaging requires a data connection. What signal is your phone getting whe... Ver más...
PAUSZC2, we always want all our customers to be able to send and receive picture messages. Estamos aquí para ayudarte.  Picture messaging requires a data connection. What signal is your phone getting when you cannot send a picture message? Are you still able to access the web when this issue happens? Have you tried using the native Messaging app on your phone to see if the same thing happens? StevenG_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the � Correct Answer � button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
MadPhonasaurus, we don't want you to get unneeded alerts on your phone. Estamos aquí para ayudarte.  Is your phone up to date with the latest software from Google? When you get that notification does it ... Ver más...
MadPhonasaurus, we don't want you to get unneeded alerts on your phone. Estamos aquí para ayudarte.  Is your phone up to date with the latest software from Google? When you get that notification does it provide you with options like Settings or a Do Not Show option? If you wait for sometime does the phone connect on its own and close that alert window? StevenG_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
We want everything from us to work properly for you, psf2835. Estamos aquí para ayudarte.  Since installing the app, have you checked if the app itself is up to date? What model phone are you trying to u... Ver más...
We want everything from us to work properly for you, psf2835. Estamos aquí para ayudarte.  Since installing the app, have you checked if the app itself is up to date? What model phone are you trying to use the app with? Are your location services (GPS) turned on when you try to use the app? StevenG_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!