Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,032 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

jasperm_vzw's Posts

We value all of our customers and want to make sure they have a working phone to use. I would feel the same way if my services was not working the way it should. Having a phone that always stays ... See more...
We value all of our customers and want to make sure they have a working phone to use. I would feel the same way if my services was not working the way it should. Having a phone that always stays connected is important to us for our customers. With regard to the device issues you've experienced with this phone we would like to go through a couple of steps to see if anything can be done to fix it. To clarify, do you have this issue in other areas outside of this location?
We understand the importance of security for your job and not wanting to have access to your camera. With regard to the QR code you would have to scan this in order to complete the setup process.... See more...
We understand the importance of security for your job and not wanting to have access to your camera. With regard to the QR code you would have to scan this in order to complete the setup process. Alternatively you will be sent a text with the QR code that can be sent over to the application. If you select no access to camera and go to your text messages you will see the QR code and instructions on how to use it in the application. Please go through the prompts and complete the set up in the way that works best for your job security. You can still set it up without access to your camera. I hope this helps.
Being able to save your messages and keep them stored on your computer is important for me as well. This would allow you to keep a log of all the messages that were sent and received. With regard... See more...
Being able to save your messages and keep them stored on your computer is important for me as well. This would allow you to keep a log of all the messages that were sent and received. With regard to saving your messages and downloading them to your computer there are different options for you to achieve this. You can use iTunes as a way to back up your information on your computer. Here is a link which explains the steps How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support . Also, you can download an application which allows you to export your messages to your computer. This is a third party application that we do not own so if you were to use this application we are not liable for any issues or problems that may occur. Here is a link to review ‎Export Messages - Save Print Backup Recover Text SMS iMessages on the App Store. Please let us know if this was helpful for you.
We want to make sure your concerns are addressed and you know what your symbols are for your device. There are some symbols that I get confused with sometimes as well. Let's look into this more.P... See more...
We want to make sure your concerns are addressed and you know what your symbols are for your device. There are some symbols that I get confused with sometimes as well. Let's look into this more.Please provide a screen shot of what you are referring to for better assistance.
We want to make sure you are able to send messages and receive messages as needed. I would be concerned if I were unable to send a message from my iPad and not see it on my phone as well. With re... See more...
We want to make sure you are able to send messages and receive messages as needed. I would be concerned if I were unable to send a message from my iPad and not see it on my phone as well. With regard to this option when did you start having this issue? Do you have the latest software installed for your phone and your other devices?
We want to make sure your data speeds and service connection works as needed. I would feel the same if my device was not working as needed. With regard to the device has there been any recent upd... See more...
We want to make sure your data speeds and service connection works as needed. I would feel the same if my device was not working as needed. With regard to the device has there been any recent updates on your device? Are there other people in this area having the same issues? Do you have the same issues in other areas?
I am sorry to hear about your recent voicemail issues. With regard to the device we do want to make sure you are able to access your messages. Just to make sure we understand what you did to remo... See more...
I am sorry to hear about your recent voicemail issues. With regard to the device we do want to make sure you are able to access your messages. Just to make sure we understand what you did to remove the messages how did you delete the voicemails? When calling into your voicemail do you see that the messages were deleted or are there still some saved in your box?
Let's make sure you can access the Verizon cloud on your phone. Have you tried removing the application and installing it again? Is your phone up to date with the latest software? Do any of your ... See more...
Let's make sure you can access the Verizon cloud on your phone. Have you tried removing the application and installing it again? Is your phone up to date with the latest software? Do any of your other applications have issues?
That is a great question, Robert. I know how important it is to keep up with the account activity. In regards to text messages you will not have access to the messages sent out or received. We do... See more...
That is a great question, Robert. I know how important it is to keep up with the account activity. In regards to text messages you will not have access to the messages sent out or received. We do offer a feature called Familybase which provides the numbers called and messaged if you were looking for a way to keep informed with the activity on the account. Here is a link to review FamilyBase | Verizon Wireless .
We would never want to provide false information regarding any promotional offers or service. I do apologize for any misleading information that was stated to you regarding your upgrade eligibili... See more...
We would never want to provide false information regarding any promotional offers or service. I do apologize for any misleading information that was stated to you regarding your upgrade eligibility. As stated by the previous customer if you did sign an agreement stating that you would have to pay off the full phone cost then this would be the requirement in order to upgrade. However, we can verify this information to make sure. I will send you a private message so that we can review this together.
We want to make sure you are able to use your phone properly. Let's work together on this. Do you have this issue with call video calls? When did this start happening? Has there been any recent u... See more...
We want to make sure you are able to use your phone properly. Let's work together on this. Do you have this issue with call video calls? When did this start happening? Has there been any recent updates on your device?
We want to make sure you can access your account with your phone. Based on the type of phone you have not all of the features and applications provided by Verizon will work for this device. At th... See more...
We want to make sure you can access your account with your phone. Based on the type of phone you have not all of the features and applications provided by Verizon will work for this device. At this time there isn't a work around offer that we can provide to fix this issue. You can use the internet and log in directly from your phone browser if needed.
Setting up your voice mail service should be a lot easier to do. Let's get you set up today. To clarify, is this your first time setting up your voice mail as a new customer or did you just upgra... See more...
Setting up your voice mail service should be a lot easier to do. Let's get you set up today. To clarify, is this your first time setting up your voice mail as a new customer or did you just upgrade your device? If you upgraded you would need to call your voice mail and then press # to interrupt the greeting and follow the prompts to enter your password and retrieve your messages. 
The Verizon cloud feature is a great tool to use. Let's make sure you are all set. Here is a link to help with the process How to Use Guide: Verizon Cloud | Verizon Wireless. This will give you s... See more...
The Verizon cloud feature is a great tool to use. Let's make sure you are all set. Here is a link to help with the process How to Use Guide: Verizon Cloud | Verizon Wireless. This will give you step by step information on how to transfer files.
We want all of our customers to have a great signal in your area. I would feel the same way if I had the same issues while traveling. How long have you had this as an issue?
We understand the importance of having fast speeds, ArtMorris. Let's look at this in more detail. Are there any others in the area with the same issues? Can you make calls and text?
Having a data connection while you are traveling is important for all of us. Let's review your options to see what would be the best one for your account. Take a look at our current devices here ... See more...
Having a data connection while you are traveling is important for all of us. Let's review your options to see what would be the best one for your account. Take a look at our current devices here Mobile Hotspots, Mobile Internet, MiFi Jetpacks | Verizon Wireless. In regards to your plan options here are our current offers to provide the data you need Verizon Cell Phone Plans | Verizon Wireless.
Monitoring and keeping your family safe is important for me as well. In regards to Family base you would not be able to access the full text message. In order to get a transcript you would need t... See more...
Monitoring and keeping your family safe is important for me as well. In regards to Family base you would not be able to access the full text message. In order to get a transcript you would need to have a subpoena provided in order to see this information.
We want to make sure your calls go through properly. What were you doing on your phone prior to this happening? Does this occur with all phone numbers or just specific ones?
I know you are looking forward to your iPhone 7plus to come in the mail. Once charged you will receive a tracking number once shipped out. You can also track the status of your package online her... See more...
I know you are looking forward to your iPhone 7plus to come in the mail. Once charged you will receive a tracking number once shipped out. You can also track the status of your package online here Check Order Status - Verizon Wireless .