Your post tells me that a lot of leg work has lead to no results, BCKBASS. It would be difficult to be happy with anything that's not working. You mention that after speaking with both compani... See more...
Your post tells me that a lot of leg work has lead to no results, BCKBASS. It would be difficult to be happy with anything that's not working. You mention that after speaking with both companies each are pointing at each other. Tell me about those Facetime calls that work, are they going over Wi-Fi or over Mobile Data. Have you traveled to areas further away? If so, then was there service? DavidH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
A phone is only as good as the sound it produces, RCJC333. Let’s restore your faith in its consistency. How long have you been aware of the sound behaving this way? Do you use Bluetooth? Are ... See more...
A phone is only as good as the sound it produces, RCJC333. Let’s restore your faith in its consistency. How long have you been aware of the sound behaving this way? Do you use Bluetooth? Are there any updates to the device when following these steps? https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-180750/ DavidH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
Security & Privacy draining your Motorola Moto Z Play’s battery, I agree should not be occurring, buffalo88fan. We’re on the case. What are the top 3 apps under Settings > Battery > Device Usag... See more...
Security & Privacy draining your Motorola Moto Z Play’s battery, I agree should not be occurring, buffalo88fan. We’re on the case. What are the top 3 apps under Settings > Battery > Device Usage?  Has the Security & Privacy app’s update been uninstalled and reinstalled? https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.securityandprivacy.android.verizon.vms&hl=en_US&reviewId=gp%3AAOqpTOGRbHLSvRcELuHfnR0ots7MzNUMLth6RVeYg19TWT4329SwQxJUwed3vwaSKM4or09bgypyAM9dt4nE3A DavidH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!
Zoinks, not receiving short code SMS is concerning, benjaminmanderson94, and you’ve given us a few leads to work with. Thank you for those, and thank you for becoming a Verizon Wireless custome... See more...
Zoinks, not receiving short code SMS is concerning, benjaminmanderson94, and you’ve given us a few leads to work with. Thank you for those, and thank you for becoming a Verizon Wireless customer. Let’s dive deeper.  If it hasn’t been looked at, then check to see of there are carrier updates: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201270 Is the device you’re using now a new one, or is it a carryover from your prior provider? DavidH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
When something changes, then I’m asking questions too, GCKWAI. As you pointed out that, there’s no real-time reporting, but we’ve updated to this method for consistency. This method allows cust... See more...
When something changes, then I’m asking questions too, GCKWAI. As you pointed out that, there’s no real-time reporting, but we’ve updated to this method for consistency. This method allows customers to view the usage between certain times every day. I hope this is beneficial. DavidH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
It is evident that we have let you down, VOYAGER700. You deserve that access into your MyVerizon information. When was the last time you were successfully able to log in? Have different browsers ... See more...
It is evident that we have let you down, VOYAGER700. You deserve that access into your MyVerizon information. When was the last time you were successfully able to log in? Have different browsers or devices been tried? Are your results the same or different when using your 10-digit phone number rather than your username? DavidH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
I appreciate the added details. To clarify is the game Minecraft story mode on the internet, or is it a separate app? When reading of this occurring, my first instinct is to reset the app... See more...
I appreciate the added details. To clarify is the game Minecraft story mode on the internet, or is it a separate app? When reading of this occurring, my first instinct is to reset the app causing trouble. Here are the steps on completing an app reset: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-200755/ For the internet, are there any updates available when locating Chrome in the Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.android.chrome&hl=en_US DavidH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
We’re honored that you are a Verizon Wireless customer, bookie72. Long time customers like you don’t come around every day, and nobody here wants you to leave. Your experience is important to u... See more...
We’re honored that you are a Verizon Wireless customer, bookie72. Long time customers like you don’t come around every day, and nobody here wants you to leave. Your experience is important to us, and we want to be sure to lift this feedback up to the powers that be. I’ve sent you a Private Message to collect additional details. DavidH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
The suddenness of this starting in the last month leads us to recommend an  additional maintenance step called a Wipe Cache Partition. Wiping the cache partition does not  impact your s... See more...
The suddenness of this starting in the last month leads us to recommend an  additional maintenance step called a Wipe Cache Partition. Wiping the cache partition does not  impact your settings and it does not delete your personal data. Here’s how: Turn off the device. Press & hold the Volume Up key, the Home key, & the Power key at the same time. The phone powers on, and the Android System Recovery screen appears 30 seconds later. When this appears, release all of the keys. Tap the Volume down key to highlight "wipe cache partition." Press the Power key to select. Press the Volume down key to highlight “yes” & press the Power key to select. When the wipe cache partition is complete, “Reboot system now” is highlighted. Press the Power key to restart the device. Let us know if the trouble continues or not. DavidH_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
I know what it’s like to carry 2 devices, Sp33dMan. It’s a juggling act to say the least. I’m interested to know more about the Samsung Note 9 Duo (SM-N9600). When you enter in your device’s IMEI... See more...
I know what it’s like to carry 2 devices, Sp33dMan. It’s a juggling act to say the least. I’m interested to know more about the Samsung Note 9 Duo (SM-N9600). When you enter in your device’s IMEI into our Bring Your Own Device page what are your results?   https://www.verizonwireless.com/prospect/bring-your-own-device/#/ (For quickest results choose the black “I’m not with Verizon” box on that page.)
I don’t blame you for feeling disappointed my mixed messages, MARELD71. Tell us about the offer you were presented. What happens when you go through the check out procedures online? Dav... See more...
I don’t blame you for feeling disappointed my mixed messages, MARELD71. Tell us about the offer you were presented. What happens when you go through the check out procedures online? DavidH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!
We value active service members and veterans, JOEP7056. We offer discounts on both wireless and Fios services. Let’s investigate this. What is the new program that you’re on? DavidH_VZW ... See more...
We value active service members and veterans, JOEP7056. We offer discounts on both wireless and Fios services. Let’s investigate this. What is the new program that you’re on? DavidH_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
I agree that an app that drains a phone is frustrating, JoeMikeKnight. Let’s investigate. What are the top 3 apps under Settings > Battery > Device Usage?  Has the Security & Privacy app’s update... See more...
I agree that an app that drains a phone is frustrating, JoeMikeKnight. Let’s investigate. What are the top 3 apps under Settings > Battery > Device Usage?  Has the Security & Privacy app’s update been uninstalled and reinstalled? https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.securityandprivacy.android.verizon.vms&hl=en_US&reviewId=gp%3AAOqpTOGRbHLSvRcELuHfnR0ots7MzNUMLth6RVeYg19TWT4329SwQxJUwed3vwaSKM4or09bgypyAM9dt4nE3A
I'd be scratching my head too if I was in your shoes receiving this text, justsayin7. I’d like to rule out phishing texts (https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/phishing-faqs/ ).  What number... See more...
I'd be scratching my head too if I was in your shoes receiving this text, justsayin7. I’d like to rule out phishing texts (https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/phishing-faqs/ ).  What number was the message from? Are there other account members on your Verizon Wireless account? DavidH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWupport
This is definitely not the type of experience we want our customers to have, SU8340. I have sent a Private Message to your inbox. We look forward to working with you. DavidH_VZW Follow us ... See more...
This is definitely not the type of experience we want our customers to have, SU8340. I have sent a Private Message to your inbox. We look forward to working with you. DavidH_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
I apologize for our non-existent knowledge of this Microsoft Authenticator service, canyonchuck. My internet search lead me to this app here: Microsoft Authenticator - Apps on Google Play . Tell ... See more...
I apologize for our non-existent knowledge of this Microsoft Authenticator service, canyonchuck. My internet search lead me to this app here: Microsoft Authenticator - Apps on Google Play . Tell me more about your experience.
While our help guides are limited when it comes to 3rd party apps, we help when we can, papaharv . One trick I’ve learned when working with Amazon apps is that once their Amazon Kindle app is upd... See more...
While our help guides are limited when it comes to 3rd party apps, we help when we can, papaharv . One trick I’ve learned when working with Amazon apps is that once their Amazon Kindle app is updated, then the rest of their apps will update. Does it show any updates when looking up the Kindle app on your phone? What app is failing to update?  davidh_vzw Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
GEOTUT76, you’ve come to the right place for assistance. What do you mean when you say you want your phone number and phone unblocked? davidh_vzw Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my respo... See more...
GEOTUT76, you’ve come to the right place for assistance. What do you mean when you say you want your phone number and phone unblocked? davidh_vzw Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
Great question, BRUFRE68. While texts are not viewable on the Verizon Cloud site, to retrieved those you can activate another phone on your phone number. Once it’s activated set up Verizon Cloud ... See more...
Great question, BRUFRE68. While texts are not viewable on the Verizon Cloud site, to retrieved those you can activate another phone on your phone number. Once it’s activated set up Verizon Cloud on it, and all your texts will restore to the replacement phone. https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/verizon-cloud-faqs/ davidh_vzw Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
I’m glad to read of the success since activating the feature, GotVic. We aim to provide all options towards resolution, and I’m glad we’ve hit upon one that’s “so far, so good.” Should you need a... See more...
I’m glad to read of the success since activating the feature, GotVic. We aim to provide all options towards resolution, and I’m glad we’ve hit upon one that’s “so far, so good.” Should you need anything additional, we are always only a post away. davidh_vzw Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!