Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,276 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

lorenb_vzw's Posts

We know that keeping your device safe and secure is crucial, Le1mystic. Since this scan, have you noticed any issues with the device? With this phone, you will see that you receive these threat a... See more...
We know that keeping your device safe and secure is crucial, Le1mystic. Since this scan, have you noticed any issues with the device? With this phone, you will see that you receive these threat alerts for any changes, even something that installs that may then have access to messages. Are you experiencing any issues with the phone? LorenB_VZW Follow us TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response registry . This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
Wow! Sounds like you have done a great deal of traveling, BARANBB. I hope that it was as amazing as it sounds. As to the phone, let's have you take a look to see where that data is going. Please ... See more...
Wow! Sounds like you have done a great deal of traveling, BARANBB. I hope that it was as amazing as it sounds. As to the phone, let's have you take a look to see where that data is going. Please go to the Settings, Cellular and then scroll down. You will see that the apps on the phone do indicate their data usage. If nothing looks unusual there, please select the System Services to view System requirements and what data they have used. Let us know if you find anything that is indicating a large chunk of your data.
We would never want to lose you as a valued customer. Data usage is certainly something to be watching for and you took some amazing steps to stop that upward trend. Let's take a closer look at w... See more...
We would never want to lose you as a valued customer. Data usage is certainly something to be watching for and you took some amazing steps to stop that upward trend. Let's take a closer look at what has been happening. Do you recall adding any new apps, games or software? When going to the Settings, Cellular, is Wi-Fi assist on?
Your precious memories are important and we know how valuable they can be. We would love to take a closer look at what is happening with your photos. When viewing the Cloud and these MB's are you... See more...
Your precious memories are important and we know how valuable they can be. We would love to take a closer look at what is happening with your photos. When viewing the Cloud and these MB's are you doing so from the phone or computer? LorenB_VZW Follow us TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response registry . This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
Having the service that you need is exactly what we want for you. You mentioned that your calls are affected most times. Does this happen indoors or out? Are others experiencing this in the area?... See more...
Having the service that you need is exactly what we want for you. You mentioned that your calls are affected most times. Does this happen indoors or out? Are others experiencing this in the area? When did this begin? LorenB_VZW Follow us TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response registry . This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
Messaging has truly become a number one form of communication. As text messages are considered proprietary in nature. With this said, if the message is no longer available on the phone itself, th... See more...
Messaging has truly become a number one form of communication. As text messages are considered proprietary in nature. With this said, if the message is no longer available on the phone itself, the only option would be with legal assistance. A court order or subpoena will need to be sent to  the legal team if need be. LorenB_VZW Follow us TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response registry . This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
Having your Cloud sync with your current updates is always important, RAMBEE38. We certainly do not wish to have you repeating those efforts. After making the changes via the website, did you go ... See more...
Having your Cloud sync with your current updates is always important, RAMBEE38. We certainly do not wish to have you repeating those efforts. After making the changes via the website, did you go to the app and select the SYNC option so that the app could sync with the website? How long has it been since the changes were made via the website?
Ann154, thank you for your fast response. I appreciate you taking the time to notify me and have forwarded my response directly to the original post.