Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,521 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

lorenb_vzw's Posts

Help is here. We do want you to have the web access that you need. Have you attempted this from any other computer? Has there been a recent change to the computer that you use for accessing the a... See more...
Help is here. We do want you to have the web access that you need. Have you attempted this from any other computer? Has there been a recent change to the computer that you use for accessing the app? You have taken some great steps in trying to get to the bottom of this and we want to narrow down what this change may be.
We hope that your phone is working well. Tiki bar1 provided a great link for software updates on your device. At this time, we have no details on no longer supporting this phone. Should you be ex... See more...
We hope that your phone is working well. Tiki bar1 provided a great link for software updates on your device. At this time, we have no details on no longer supporting this phone. Should you be experiencing any issue with your phone, please provide details so we may assist. LorenB_VZW Follow us TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response registry . This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!! 
We know that a phone that is working smoothly is exactly what our customers want and appreciate you reaching out to us with the issues that you are experiencing. While software updates are intend... See more...
We know that a phone that is working smoothly is exactly what our customers want and appreciate you reaching out to us with the issues that you are experiencing. While software updates are intended to add benefit to the phone, obviously this has not been your experience. We do take these matters seriously and alert the manufacturer to outstanding issues. In many cases, battery drain will correct itself within one week of a major update. What additional issues are you experiencing with your device? LorenB_VZW Follow us TWITTER @VZWSupport   If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response registry . This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!! 
Though there have been no known issues with this messaging sound, let's take a closer look at yours. When did this begin? Do you recall adding any new apps, games or software to the phone recentl... See more...
Though there have been no known issues with this messaging sound, let's take a closer look at yours. When did this begin? Do you recall adding any new apps, games or software to the phone recently? When checking your messages, do you find that there is a new message? Are you experiencing any issue sending messages? LorenB_VZW Follow us TWITTER @VZWSupport   If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response registry . This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!! 
We know that caller id spoofing has become not only an annoyance but a danger. Please know that our fraud investigation team is working with officials to put a stop on these calls. As the callers... See more...
We know that caller id spoofing has become not only an annoyance but a danger. Please know that our fraud investigation team is working with officials to put a stop on these calls. As the callers do disguise their identity wit the spoofing, this does become a challenge. We do suggest that if you have fallen victim to one of these malicious attacks, that you reach out to your local police department. LorenB_VZW Follow us TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response registry . This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!! 
Having access to those messages is crucial. Let's get you the access that you need. What happens when you press and hold the number 1 on your phone? Have you been able to access the voicemail fro... See more...
Having access to those messages is crucial. Let's get you the access that you need. What happens when you press and hold the number 1 on your phone? Have you been able to access the voicemail from this phone in the past? Are you experiencing any issues placing other calls? LorenB_VZW Follow us TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response registry . This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!! 
With such a great new computer we know that you are anxious to see it connecting smoothly. We do appreciate all of the steps that have been taken. Windows 10 would be compatible with this hot spo... See more...
With such a great new computer we know that you are anxious to see it connecting smoothly. We do appreciate all of the steps that have been taken. Windows 10 would be compatible with this hot spot. Let's take a few steps back to check some of the more basic possibilities. After attempting this connection, did you reboot the JetPack? Is the JetPack still successfully connecting to the old device? Have you attempted to delete this connection and set it up as new by following the steps at Forget Wi-Fi Connection - Windows 10 | Verizon Wireless? LorenB_VZW Follow us TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response registry . This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!! 
We have some great plan options available when here in the U.S. These plans do include the use of hot spot services which would give you the connection you are looking for in regards to your lapt... See more...
We have some great plan options available when here in the U.S. These plans do include the use of hot spot services which would give you the connection you are looking for in regards to your laptop. Check out the options at Unlimited Data Plans for Talk & Text | Verizon Wireless. LorenB_VZW Follow us TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response registry . This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!! 
Having the speeds that you need is always what we want for you. Let's work to get to the bottom of this. When did this begin? Are other lines affected at this location? Do you notice a change whe... See more...
Having the speeds that you need is always what we want for you. Let's work to get to the bottom of this. When did this begin? Are other lines affected at this location? Do you notice a change when outdoors? We are not showing any reported issues within the area and will need your help. Was there anything new added to the phone recently? LorenB_VZW Follow us TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response registry . This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
Ddavid2041, keeping track of your events is always important. Let's get to the bottom of this. Do you recall any recently added apps, games or software? Have you attempted to clean the calendar c... See more...
Ddavid2041, keeping track of your events is always important. Let's get to the bottom of this. Do you recall any recently added apps, games or software? Have you attempted to clean the calendar cache and data? Please ensure that the default calendar is the Google calendar versus the manufacturer calendar for this sync. LorenB_VZW Follow us TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response registry . This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!! 
Edwardlee21, we are sorry to hear that your phone has been experiencing these issues. You certainly have taken some great steps to get this corrected. While we have not seen this issue after the ... See more...
Edwardlee21, we are sorry to hear that your phone has been experiencing these issues. You certainly have taken some great steps to get this corrected. While we have not seen this issue after the update, it is clear that you are indeed experiencing this frustration. You mentioned completing a factory restore. When doing this, did you restore from a back up or choose the option to restore as new? LorenB_VZW Follow us TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response registry . This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!! 
Making the use of your phone easy is absolutely what we want for you. We are glad to lift up this suggestion for a possible future software update so that you will be able to make those calls whe... See more...
Making the use of your phone easy is absolutely what we want for you. We are glad to lift up this suggestion for a possible future software update so that you will be able to make those calls when needed. LorenB_VZW Follow us TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response registry . This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!! 
Having reliable service is always what we want for you. Allow us to take a closer look at what has been happening. You mentioned that this has been getting worse, when did it begin? What is the z... See more...
Having reliable service is always what we want for you. Allow us to take a closer look at what has been happening. You mentioned that this has been getting worse, when did it begin? What is the zip code? Do you happen to know if others in the area are experiencing this? LorenB_VZW Follow us TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response registry . This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!! 
Having that notification truly makes a difference. As i am one that always leaves my phone on vibrate, I certainly know that this indicator is the only way that I am alerted to a new message. We ... See more...
Having that notification truly makes a difference. As i am one that always leaves my phone on vibrate, I certainly know that this indicator is the only way that I am alerted to a new message. We have reported this issue to the manufacturer as well as the Message + design team. While this is currently working as designed, we know that it is important to our customers to receive these notifications and are working on a solution. Should a change be made this would be rolled out on a software update. Were there any additional questions that we might assist with? LorenB_VZW Follow us TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response registry . This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
I am truly sorry to hear that this would have led you to another decision. Having the equipment that works for your needs is always a big deal. While you may choose to download the Messages + app... See more...
I am truly sorry to hear that this would have led you to another decision. Having the equipment that works for your needs is always a big deal. While you may choose to download the Messages + app from the Play Store, on your Nexus 7, you would need to have an active line with Verizon Wireless, for the device to send and receive messages using this application.
Thank you for getting back to me about the Bluetooth. Since we last messaged, I have done some research on this particular tablet. While the tablet does support the audio calling from the Message... See more...
Thank you for getting back to me about the Bluetooth. Since we last messaged, I have done some research on this particular tablet. While the tablet does support the audio calling from the Messages + application it does not support Bluetooth headset audio calls at this time. Should there be an update to this software in the future, you will receive a software update notification on your device. I know that you are trying to ensure that you may handle calls smoothly, have we had the opportunity to explore the issues that you are having with your phone? LorenB_VZW Follow us TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response registry . This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!! 
We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing some issues with your phone. Using your tablet was a great option Let's take a closer look at what you are experiencing. Which messaging application... See more...
We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing some issues with your phone. Using your tablet was a great option Let's take a closer look at what you are experiencing. Which messaging application are you using? Have you ever been able to use this bluetooth for calls on your tablet successfully? LorenB_VZW Follow us TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response registry . This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
Getting back into your phone again is imperative, SRoman1234. Let's get to the bottom of this. Had you added any new apps, games or software? What were you doing on the phone prior to this happen... See more...
Getting back into your phone again is imperative, SRoman1234. Let's get to the bottom of this. Had you added any new apps, games or software? What were you doing on the phone prior to this happening? LorenB_VZW Follow us TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response registry . This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
CSWNY, I am so sorry to hear about your phone. The unexpected demise certainly leaves you trying to pick up the pieces. While the Verizon Cloud does allow you to choose to back up Contacts, Photo... See more...
CSWNY, I am so sorry to hear about your phone. The unexpected demise certainly leaves you trying to pick up the pieces. While the Verizon Cloud does allow you to choose to back up Contacts, Photos, Videos, Music, Documents, Messages and Call Logs, there is no option to back up the Calendar in the Cloud. If the phone is not powering on, have you attempted to remove and reinstall the battery? Or to press and hold the volume up, home and power buttons at the same time for about 30 seconds? LorenB_VZW Follow us TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response registry . This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
Thank you for reaching out to let us know that you are experiencing some issues, chivkea. We always want you to have the service that you need. When did you first start experiencing these issues?... See more...
Thank you for reaching out to let us know that you are experiencing some issues, chivkea. We always want you to have the service that you need. When did you first start experiencing these issues? What happens when attempting to place a call? Do you happen to know if others are also experiencing this?