Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,147 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

amberk_vzw's Posts

wsutippa- We would love to have you in the Verizon family and we would be honored to have you in the Verizon family. The device payment program is awesome and you can learn more about it here: D... See more...
wsutippa- We would love to have you in the Verizon family and we would be honored to have you in the Verizon family. The device payment program is awesome and you can learn more about it here: Device Payment FAQs | Verizon Wireless . You are not locked into any contract so you are able to break up and part ways with Verizon once the payment agreement is fulfilled. So, hypothetically if you leave Verizon after the first month you would only pay the first month of service and the device payment amount. You can learn more about our services by calling our sales experts directly: 888-924-7937. I'm confident they will be able to answer any questions you may have! AmberK_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
We want to take a closer look into this issue and have a ticket created to help expedite a resolution, Pcervant. Please reach out to us directly in one of the ways listed on this site: https://ww... See more...
We want to take a closer look into this issue and have a ticket created to help expedite a resolution, Pcervant. Please reach out to us directly in one of the ways listed on this site: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/contact-us/ We look forward to further assisting. AmberK_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
abovenotch- Yikes, that is not the news that we like to hear. I definitely want to look into this for you. I sent you a private message to your community inbox. Please reply there so we can prov... See more...
abovenotch- Yikes, that is not the news that we like to hear. I definitely want to look into this for you. I sent you a private message to your community inbox. Please reply there so we can provide more personalized support. AmberK_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
dja2k- We absolutely want to make sure that you receive your Note 7 credit as soon as possible. I have sent you a private message to your community inbox so we can take a closer look at your acc... See more...
dja2k- We absolutely want to make sure that you receive your Note 7 credit as soon as possible. I have sent you a private message to your community inbox so we can take a closer look at your account. Please respond there so we can provide more personalized support. Thanks so much! AmberK_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
DIAPET19- Thank you so much for those additional details and all of your efforts thus far. We definitely are not giving up. I sent you a private message to your community inbox, please reply ... See more...
DIAPET19- Thank you so much for those additional details and all of your efforts thus far. We definitely are not giving up. I sent you a private message to your community inbox, please reply there so we can provide more personalized support. Thanks so much! AmberK_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
Dbeak- Yikes, that is not the experience that we strive to provide. I'd like to help turn things around. I sent you a private message to your community inbox, please reply there so we can provid... See more...
Dbeak- Yikes, that is not the experience that we strive to provide. I'd like to help turn things around. I sent you a private message to your community inbox, please reply there so we can provide more personalized support. AmberK_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
Claudia2, we want you to get the absolute most from your device. Learning that there is an issue with the charge is rather concerning and we are eager to learn more. How long is the device lastin... See more...
Claudia2, we want you to get the absolute most from your device. Learning that there is an issue with the charge is rather concerning and we are eager to learn more. How long is the device lasting and what is it being used for when you notice the rapid battery drain? When you say the tablet is warm to the touch, what is being preformed on it when this is noticed? We always want to treat you with the utmost respect and if you feel you were not treated as such, we deeply apologize. I am looking forward to hearing back and further assisting. AmberK_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
Minnfish- Say it's not so, we don't want your LG G3 to have any issues connecting to the Wifi. Are you experiencing a similar concern with not being able to connect to a Wifi network as it is gr... See more...
Minnfish- Say it's not so, we don't want your LG G3 to have any issues connecting to the Wifi. Are you experiencing a similar concern with not being able to connect to a Wifi network as it is grayed out? If not, what seems to be happening? Have you made any changes to your phone recently (new software, new applications, etc)? AmberK_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
BRUACO62- Being able to connect to the Wifi is vital. I'm troubled to read that you're not able to. Has this been happening since you received your new phone? Does this happen with every Wifi ne... See more...
BRUACO62- Being able to connect to the Wifi is vital. I'm troubled to read that you're not able to. Has this been happening since you received your new phone? Does this happen with every Wifi network that you are near or just your home Wifi network? AmberK_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
POKRCHICK- I love using Messages+. I'm troubled to read that you are having concerns when you are trying to utilize the service. Let's get to the bottom of this right away. How long has this bee... See more...
POKRCHICK- I love using Messages+. I'm troubled to read that you are having concerns when you are trying to utilize the service. Let's get to the bottom of this right away. How long has this been going on? What seems to happen when you try to use Message+? What make/model phone are you using? AmberK_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
SPENNINI- We appreciate your efforts and all of the details that you have provided thus far. I did send you a message to your community inbox so we could provide personalized support. Please r... See more...
SPENNINI- We appreciate your efforts and all of the details that you have provided thus far. I did send you a message to your community inbox so we could provide personalized support. Please reply there so we can keep at this. Thanks so much! AmberK_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
Receiving unwanted messages can be a real drag and we want to put an end to this ASAP, REDVETTE1. What is the make/model of phone that you happen to use? How do you normally access your voice-mai... See more...
Receiving unwanted messages can be a real drag and we want to put an end to this ASAP, REDVETTE1. What is the make/model of phone that you happen to use? How do you normally access your voice-mails? We will be standing by to further assist and put an end to these pesky messages. Thanks in advance. AmberK_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
Greetings Yatman! We would like to learn more about the current issue with the Cloud service and ultimately find a resolution. Are you experiencing any issues when accessing the Cloud application... See more...
Greetings Yatman! We would like to learn more about the current issue with the Cloud service and ultimately find a resolution. Are you experiencing any issues when accessing the Cloud application from your device? When did this issue begin or when did you first notice? Looking forward to hearing back. AmberK_Vzw Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
kcrossman- I'm here to help reunite you with your photos on your device! From the Verizon Cloud application, you will tap the three bars in the upper left hand corner and select 'tools'. From ... See more...
kcrossman- I'm here to help reunite you with your photos on your device! From the Verizon Cloud application, you will tap the three bars in the upper left hand corner and select 'tools'. From the tools section, please select 'content restore'. That will restore all content that is saved to the Verizon Cloud. You can learn more about the Verizon Cloud here: How to Use Guide: Verizon Cloud | Verizon Wireless . Was that successful? AmberK_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
Thanks for the further insight, Smastny. Let’s keep working towards a solution. Granted the issues just emerged post update, a factory reset might be in order but we want to explore every avenue ... See more...
Thanks for the further insight, Smastny. Let’s keep working towards a solution. Granted the issues just emerged post update, a factory reset might be in order but we want to explore every avenue prior to reaching this conclusion. Have you attempted to run your device in Safe Mode and further test by chance? Please click here for instructions: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-97645/ AmberK_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
GillianPem- I love being able to use the Verizon Messages+ application with my Apple devices as well. I certainly want to make sure that we get to the bottom of this right away! When this starte... See more...
GillianPem- I love being able to use the Verizon Messages+ application with my Apple devices as well. I certainly want to make sure that we get to the bottom of this right away! When this started happening, did you make any changes to your devices (new software updates, new applications, etc)? When your phone is connected to data, do you receive any Messages+ message or only through your native message app? AmberK_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
SUZMOU69- Have no fear, help is here! I'm confident that we will reunite you with your message notifications in no time. While driving mode is an awesome feature, I know how bothersome it can ... See more...
SUZMOU69- Have no fear, help is here! I'm confident that we will reunite you with your message notifications in no time. While driving mode is an awesome feature, I know how bothersome it can be when it never goes away! Let's try this, please go to your Messages+ application and tap the menu in the upper left hand corner. Then, select 'settings'. From settings, please select 'driving mode' and finally 'Bluetooth detection setup'. Do you have a Bluetooth device such as headphones that you use frequently? Please make sure that they are not selected as they can trigger driving mode if set up with driving mode. Note, this will not un-pair any Bluetooth device, it will simply disable driving mode. If you do not use any Bluetooth device, I would like to gather a few more clues as to what is going on. How long has this been happening? Around the time you stopped receiving messages notifications what changes (software, new applications, etc) were made to your device? AmberK_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
ZUKZEKIM- We are doing our best to be completely transparent while setting all of the right expectations. We do our best to keep all of our answers public in the community and try to seldom ut... See more...
ZUKZEKIM- We are doing our best to be completely transparent while setting all of the right expectations. We do our best to keep all of our answers public in the community and try to seldom utilize the private message feature here. However, there are certain instances where it is important to take a look at someone's account to confirm whether or not a box has been sent. We definitely don't want you to leave over this, so I will do my best to answer as thoroughly as possible. Special handling boxes are being sent to any Note 7 owner who did not return their device to a physical location. Safety is of paramount importance, therefore we recently have stopped allowing employees to power on and handle recalled phones. This is why store locations are not able to now accept Note 7 devices in store. You do not need to take any action to have a special handling box sent to you, even if you are not selecting a new device in replacement of your current Note 7. If you have not received your box within 1-2 weeks, we are able to check the notes on your account to confirm whether a box has been sent. Additionally, if you are thinking about potentially selecting a device that is currently on back order, you are able to select an interim device to ensure that you are not without a phone but also not handling the recalled device. For example, if you wanted to select the iPhone 7 or the Google Pixel XL, most of those models are currently back ordered. We will place the order for the back ordered device, and allow you to choose any device that is currently in stock to use and then you will be able to exchange that device once your back ordered device is fulfilled (no restocking fees apply, you will have to pay for the taxes, or two year agreement on the interim device which will be refunded upon return in good working order). Here is the link to our recall FAQ which we are always working on updating: Samsung Galaxy Note7 Recall Exchange FAQs | Verizon Wireless​. You will note that there is also a bill credit offer in the amount of either $100 (selecting another Samsung device) or $25.00 (non-Samsung device) which will be systematically applied within 1-2 bill cycles. Lastly, we are also systematically applying all refunds for the Note 7 devices. Once we have received your device in our warehouse, you will automatically be credited for the taxes, device payments, and the upgrade fee made at time of sale. Your original payment method will be credited. If you paid with a credit card, your credit card will be refunded. Any accessories that were purchased and made specifically for the Note 7 will also be refunded within 1-2 bill cycles (no need to return accessories). Please let me know if you have any additional questions or would like us to look at your account to confirm that a special handling box has been shipped. We hope that you reconsider leaving the Verizon family. AmberK_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
cabarrett- Your time is valuable to us. I'm sorry to read that you have spent so much time trying to get this figured out. While our customer service through our community doesn't have access ... See more...
cabarrett- Your time is valuable to us. I'm sorry to read that you have spent so much time trying to get this figured out. While our customer service through our community doesn't have access to your prepaid account, we can do our best to ensure that we get you headed in the right direction. Your prepaid account number should be the last 4 digits of your cell phone number unless you have changed it. If you have changed it, you will need to get in touch with prepaid directly (888-294-6804). To get a hold of an agent, you can press '0' several times during the automated message to be automatically routed to a representative. Is there a reason you needed the account number? Are you looking to make changes to your account? AmberK_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
JSGODDA1- Getting a new phone should always be so exciting! I'm troubled to read that your new phone is indicating that you are calling yourself. I'm confident that we will get to the bottom of ... See more...
JSGODDA1- Getting a new phone should always be so exciting! I'm troubled to read that your new phone is indicating that you are calling yourself. I'm confident that we will get to the bottom of this mystery. Can you tell me more about where your phone is telling you that you are calling yourself? I see that this is in our Apple discussions, what model iPhone did you recently receive? Has this been happening since you received your new device? AmberK_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!