Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,555 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Belindashort's Posts

I saw it at BestBuy with the Verizon tag on it, so if you are looking for it I'd try there. Samsung Galaxy Note Edge with 32GB Memory Cell Phone Black SMN915VZKE - Best Buy
Figured it out. You need to get 'Backup Assist' off of Google Play. When someone connects a new phone, the 'Cloud' option needs to open to ask if you want to transfer contacts immediately, aft... See more...
Figured it out. You need to get 'Backup Assist' off of Google Play. When someone connects a new phone, the 'Cloud' option needs to open to ask if you want to transfer contacts immediately, after syncing with Google/etc. I finally figured it out, but if we didn't have the 'Cloud' on our old dashboard, it would be impossible to tell how to get our contacts if we had been using 'backup assistant' in the past.
Backup Assistant Optimus Zone - Android Apps on Google Play It even has terrible reviews here. What are you doing Verizon? This is ridiculous.
Before switching phones I backed up my previous phone to backup assistant plus. I have installed it onto my Note 4 and I can not get it to run. I am getting terrible reception and it disconnects ... See more...
Before switching phones I backed up my previous phone to backup assistant plus. I have installed it onto my Note 4 and I can not get it to run. I am getting terrible reception and it disconnects as soon as I try to use it and I get an error. I don't know how I can go from awesome reception to crap reception in the same house. Backup Assist has lost network connection. Please retry your operation. Everything else works.