Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,448 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Dranyam's Posts

My camera flash started coming on to notify me of new emails. It started after the recent software update. The solution to get the feature to turn off was to go into Settings... Accessibility... See more...
My camera flash started coming on to notify me of new emails. It started after the recent software update. The solution to get the feature to turn off was to go into Settings... Accessibility... and scroll down to "Flash notification" under the Hearing section. There seemed to be a bug in the recent software update. This setting on my phone was already marked as Off, but I was getting the notifications anyway. To get the flash notifications to stop, I needed to turn the setting On and exit out of settings, then go back in and turn it Off again. This time the selection took. There was another discussion in here that recommended turning the phone off and then back on in between making changes to the setting. For me, that step was not necessary.
It used to be quite straightforward to access voicemail from my phone. Now, since the most recent software update, the voice mail app goes through an extra step and checks my "subscription status... See more...
It used to be quite straightforward to access voicemail from my phone. Now, since the most recent software update, the voice mail app goes through an extra step and checks my "subscription status", then tries to sell me an upgrade to Visual Voice Mail. I can't help but notice that the button to subscribe is twice as big as the button to decline and continue through to my standard voice mail. Asking me once about buying a new service is one thing. Asking me *every time* I try to access voice mail is beyond annoying. This is very bad for customer satisfaction. Please advise if there is a way to disable this extra check of the subscription status and just go directly to my traditional voicemail as I had been accustomed. Thanks.