Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,386 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

ijerda's Posts

budone wrote:   ijerda wrote: My friend texted me about twenty minutes ago and I tried to respond but 2-4 seconds later it said that the message had failed and asked if I would like to t... See more...
budone wrote:   ijerda wrote: My friend texted me about twenty minutes ago and I tried to respond but 2-4 seconds later it said that the message had failed and asked if I would like to try again. I did and it continued to fail really quickly after trying to send it over and over again. Finally it gave up trying to send it. I tried again and it didn't work, so then I tried to text some other friends to see if it wouldn't go through. It wouldn't. Has anyone had this problem? How do I fix this? Thanks for the help!     Only time I have that issue is at my house as I have a marginal signal. But usually a second try works.   Are you still receiving texts after the one you spoke of??? If not, make sure data is turned on. My phone I can shut down data if I want.   It actually was fixed a little while ago. I don't know what had happened. It took a while for me to be able to send, and then it took even longer for them to receive and for me to receive. Now I can send and receive texts. It was really weird, but hopefully that was just a glitch and it won't happen again.   I don't know if an enV3 can shut off data?
My friend texted me about twenty minutes ago and I tried to respond but 2-4 seconds later it said that the message had failed and asked if I would like to try again. I did and it continued to fai... See more...
My friend texted me about twenty minutes ago and I tried to respond but 2-4 seconds later it said that the message had failed and asked if I would like to try again. I did and it continued to fail really quickly after trying to send it over and over again. Finally it gave up trying to send it. I tried again and it didn't work, so then I tried to text some other friends to see if it wouldn't go through. It wouldn't. Has anyone had this problem? How do I fix this? Thanks for the help!
Thanks very much!
Hey guys! I'd like some help ASAP.   I just got on a plan with a family friend that has unlimited text/voice/picture/etc messaging, but no data. I have a ringtone website (that Verizon wireless... See more...
Hey guys! I'd like some help ASAP.   I just got on a plan with a family friend that has unlimited text/voice/picture/etc messaging, but no data. I have a ringtone website (that Verizon wireless has approved of - myxer.com) that will let me create my own ringtones and send them to me. However, there is also the option to download them to my PC and send them to my phone via multimedia message. I need to know of this will cause any data charge (receiving a text from an email, and/or saving the ringtone to my phone) even if I'm not accessing the mobile web app?   Thanks for the help!