Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,938 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

AntonioK2014's Posts

BryMA, Same thing as I replied to treball23! Hope it works out for you.
treball23, I can't believe Verizon hasn't attempted to squash this BUT, check if you originally opened your Verizon account under an old email address. I found out (because I wasn't letting th... See more...
treball23, I can't believe Verizon hasn't attempted to squash this BUT, check if you originally opened your Verizon account under an old email address. I found out (because I wasn't letting this go) that they sent the rebate in an email to a VERY old account that I used years ago to open my Verizon account. I believe THAT in itself is another tactic used to collect the checks back at their expiration date because I have updated my email long ago and they know where to send my bill, but not my rebate check??? Hope this helps you.
The iPhone 6 Rebate Program is a SCAM. There is no doubt about it after my experience and then seeing others here. Here is my scenario: I purchased an iPhone 6 in September and of course it was ... See more...
The iPhone 6 Rebate Program is a SCAM. There is no doubt about it after my experience and then seeing others here. Here is my scenario: I purchased an iPhone 6 in September and of course it was back ordered. I was told (without any inquiry) that I could qualify for a $200 rebate for my iPhone 4 with the purchase. Great; the guy at the counter inspects my phone and tells me that the phone looked like it may have water damage, so Verizon would ship me a perfectly working iPhone 4 if I just traded in my iPhone 4 and then I could use the new iPhone 4 to receive the $200. OK. I get the new iPhone 4 in the mail a few days later and send them my iPhone 4. My new iPhone 6 arrived in October 2014 and I set it up and send my iPhone 4 packing to Verizon. Here we are at November 11, 2014 and NO rebate. I call Verizon and the rep dances around my inquiry. The rep finally says they can check my status by my phone number and calling an additional number. I wait 20 minutes, and the rep comes back and says that my rebate posted in an email to me on Oct 28, 2014. WTF??? No it didn't. They then say to check my spam folder an dcall some other number who handles the rebate. See the B.S. stacking on the wall? I call that number and they ask for some ID number crap. I give them my return ID number and again they say it was sent, BUT, on October31, 20144. HA HAAA. Not so nice Verizon. I call Verizon rep again to check, complain, find out the real deal and he says Verizon just doesn't handle this. BUL CA CA....WHY? Why would your in-store rep offer it then, why would you have a rebate that you don't manage, why would it NOT be associated with my phone number, why why WHY???? Because this is a SCAM by Verizon and Apple, BUT, they won't win with me. I'll be cancelling my contract and contacting the BBB ASAP. You should too. LIARS, CHEATS, and BS company. Too friggin big for their britches; this always happens with monopoly companies...Verizon SUCKS!!!!!