Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,355 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

tbmedina's Posts

Thank you so much. I was able to register on that website and find my coverage information!
I will check that. Thanks. It shouldn't be the case with me, but it never hurts to check into it.
I tried all these. It tells me I don't have coverage. Who in the world is getting my money?!
I tried that. I just says "for claims" and then gives me choices for where I purchased my protection. None of them were Verizon. I called the number that the Verizon rep gave me to call to sign u... See more...
I tried that. I just says "for claims" and then gives me choices for where I purchased my protection. None of them were Verizon. I called the number that the Verizon rep gave me to call to sign up for the plan. I don't know what's going on. If the money I'm paying is not going for insurance, then I want to stop it.
I recently told someone my device is protected by an insurance plan, which got me to thinking. I don't receive any statements or communication from the insurance plan, nor do I see on MyVerizon t... See more...
I recently told someone my device is protected by an insurance plan, which got me to thinking. I don't receive any statements or communication from the insurance plan, nor do I see on MyVerizon that my device IS protected, yet I get an automatic charge every month from POS W/D ESH*TECHPROTECT PREM / 844-400-0452 GAUS in the amount of $7.67. How can I find my insurance policy? I need to make sure I'm not paying this amount for nothing! Thanks.