Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,204 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

bikerdan66's Posts

I am about ready to leave Verizon and go somewhere else they want there money right now but don't care if you have service so this is going to be my last time with them and all my family said if ... See more...
I am about ready to leave Verizon and go somewhere else they want there money right now but don't care if you have service so this is going to be my last time with them and all my family said if I go somewhere else they are leaving Verizon to. I will take the phone to best buy it is said that you have to go there to get  help because Verizon can't help
my phone has the Lollipop in it put as you said about verzion yes they are getting to be very bad at top when a phone don't work they should knock something off for that they want paid about d... See more...
my phone has the Lollipop in it put as you said about verzion yes they are getting to be very bad at top when a phone don't work they should knock something off for that they want paid about dont care if you have service at all.
Will this work for my note 3 to cause that has the same issue
android ver is 5.0.1 I have said before I don't have in a house building or even outside why you ask me what floor. No damage told you before if you would look up at the first message this all h... See more...
android ver is 5.0.1 I have said before I don't have in a house building or even outside why you ask me what floor. No damage told you before if you would look up at the first message this all happen after the Verizon update not just this phone but both of my s4 phones.
This has been going on now since version made the phones update it does it outside and inside don't matter where I am my zip is 44818even when I am in a 4G spot my s5 gets 4g but my 2 s4 don't mo... See more...
This has been going on now since version made the phones update it does it outside and inside don't matter where I am my zip is 44818even when I am in a 4G spot my s5 gets 4g but my 2 s4 don't most of the time they have x so have to shut down restart then works for about q0 mins the it loses signal
Since the last update. On both of my s4 phones they have no signal even when I turn the phone off and back on I still on get the x or maybe if I am lucky I can get a 1x this is getting ... See more...
Since the last update. On both of my s4 phones they have no signal even when I turn the phone off and back on I still on get the x or maybe if I am lucky I can get a 1x this is getting me pretty piss I am about ready to go to a new cell services.