Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,834 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

TheZachLee's Posts

I just bought an LG Voyager to use on a prepaid plan because it was told in this post that it is possible. I tried activating it by both the activation number (*22898) and by calling Verizon. I t... See more...
I just bought an LG Voyager to use on a prepaid plan because it was told in this post that it is possible. I tried activating it by both the activation number (*22898) and by calling Verizon. I talked to 2 different representatives about activating the phone on a prepaid plan and they both told me that it could not be done. Please don't tell me I wasted money on this phone.
Has anyone activated the LG Voyager on a prepaid plan?
I was wanting to get a game for my Verizon Blitz PP phone, so I went to the games page and chose the Guitar Hero: World Tour Mobile. (Which says it's compatible on VZW Blitz PP) I clicked the "Sen... See more...
I was wanting to get a game for my Verizon Blitz PP phone, so I went to the games page and chose the Guitar Hero: World Tour Mobile. (Which says it's compatible on VZW Blitz PP) I clicked the "Send To Phone" button, but I noticed I wasn't logged in. I logged into my account and when I went back to the game, the "Send To Phone" button wasn't there. Does this mean it's not compatible with my phone?