Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,315 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

doctorkillgasm's Posts

My sister recently gave me her phone since she moved to africa for a year, and its still under verizon service. Its a pink razor thats in pretty bad condition.the phone is under  the bare minimum... See more...
My sister recently gave me her phone since she moved to africa for a year, and its still under verizon service. Its a pink razor thats in pretty bad condition.the phone is under  the bare minimum plan, 39.99 a month, no texting or anything. So what i would like to know is if i can add on to that line for 1 or 2 more phones for a family plan and add texting, or do i have to wait till the contract expires. There's still over a year in the current contract, so i dont really want to wait for it to finish. Also if i were to purchase a new phone would i have to pay the two year contract price or the retail price? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I would go to a verizon store myself, but i would like to some things before hand going there.   Sorry if this is in the wrong board, in new to forums