Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,955 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

DigitalCreation's Posts

I do, but not that I would consider using for such things.
Well, that would have been predicament. Looks like I will have to wait a few more months to switch. Sad days!
So, I would have to front the $400 that way my account is not suspended for late payment on the ported line?
I have a Family plan that consists of two lines. I would like to port out one of the lines to a different carrier. This line is on an Edge plan at which I have a remaining payoff balance of $400... See more...
I have a Family plan that consists of two lines. I would like to port out one of the lines to a different carrier. This line is on an Edge plan at which I have a remaining payoff balance of $400 which will be covered by a prepaid card I will get from the new carrier. My question is: after the port, I will have that remaining balance until I receive the prepaid card to pay it off which will take 6-8 weeks (according to the details of the carrier.) How will this affect the remaining line if I'm not able to pay the balance right away? Will this suspend service for the whole account if the ported line balance is not fully satisfied?
I noticed a gap between the top of the tool belt and screen which lets light bleed through in spots when the keyboard back light is on. Does anyone else have this issue? I'm wondering if I should... See more...
I noticed a gap between the top of the tool belt and screen which lets light bleed through in spots when the keyboard back light is on. Does anyone else have this issue? I'm wondering if I should get an exchange since I'm still within my 14 day return period. Everything else on the device looks and works perfectly, so I'm not sure if it's worth the risk of getting another device that might end up having more of an issue than this current one.
Makes sense!
When you enter your password and click ok it does nothing?
You might want to check the settings in the 'Verizon cloud' app and make sure the automatic back-up/sync option over cellular is un-checked. You only want sync over 'wi-fi' box checked, otherwise... See more...
You might want to check the settings in the 'Verizon cloud' app and make sure the automatic back-up/sync option over cellular is un-checked. You only want sync over 'wi-fi' box checked, otherwise it will continuously back-up using your cellular data and eat through it no time.
They are not showing up for some reason. What are the options you get once you 'confirm' your password?
Not seeing the screen shots...
If you go back into the settings menu, click 'lock screen' click, 'screen lock' and confirm password. If you want to change the current password simply click the 'password lock' and it will auto... See more...
If you go back into the settings menu, click 'lock screen' click, 'screen lock' and confirm password. If you want to change the current password simply click the 'password lock' and it will automatically prompt you to enter the new password. If you don't want a password, simply click 'none' or one of the other 'lock' options.
Has anyone heard of a price drop for the Blackberry classic this holiday? I know T-mobile has it for $379 which isn't much less than Verizon has it, but it's still something. I'm thinking about a... See more...
Has anyone heard of a price drop for the Blackberry classic this holiday? I know T-mobile has it for $379 which isn't much less than Verizon has it, but it's still something. I'm thinking about adding the Blackberry on my third line, but I don't want get it now and miss out on a price drop this coming month.
As long as you've satisfied the percentage needed to edge up and don't have a qualifying payment, then you shouldn't be hit with any charges. The only thing I could see you getting charged for i... See more...
As long as you've satisfied the percentage needed to edge up and don't have a qualifying payment, then you shouldn't be hit with any charges. The only thing I could see you getting charged for is if your device was not returned in good condition. Their is a $200 fee if that happens. I just edged up the other day with no extra charges. You're also allowed to put a down payment at the time of edge up to lower your monthly payments, but it's not required.
I'll be picking up the Classic soon. I'm torn between giving up my m8 (which I really love) for the Classic or just getting it on my secondary line. It would be nice to have the best of both worl... See more...
I'll be picking up the Classic soon. I'm torn between giving up my m8 (which I really love) for the Classic or just getting it on my secondary line. It would be nice to have the best of both worlds, though. I've been drooling over the Classic since it's initial release. I can't wait to pick one up. Today I read that the white version is coming out this month followed by the bronze and blue version next month. Crossing my fingers that Verizon gets at least one of these colors.