We are having the same problem with my husbands phone. He normally doesn't use a lot of Data however lately it's been 12-16 gigs a month. He doesn't even use his phone that much. We have not upd... Ver más...
We are having the same problem with my husbands phone. He normally doesn't use a lot of Data however lately it's been 12-16 gigs a month. He doesn't even use his phone that much. We have not updated our phones to iOS 9.2 so I assume the excessive Data usage is our fault? That's ridiculous!
We are having the same problem with my husbands phone. He normally doesn't use a lot of Data however lately it's been 12-16 gigs a month. He doesn't even use his phone that much. We have not upd... Ver más...
We are having the same problem with my husbands phone. He normally doesn't use a lot of Data however lately it's been 12-16 gigs a month. He doesn't even use his phone that much. We have not updated our phones to iOS 9.2 so I assume the excessive Data usage is our fault? That's ridiculous!
Family Base is a great way to restrict data usage as well as several other restrictions you may be interested in. 5.00 a month is definitely worth it.
Verizon has given customers the option to save 10.00 a month on their account or snag more data. I assume this would be per line am I correct?