Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,372 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

ddschneider1972's Posts

I have no issue with my Pebble Time Round....however my Pebble 2 with heart rate monitor doesn't connect, fitbits wont connect, Garmin Vivofits won't connect...it's OBVIOUSLY (to us, not VZW) a p... See more...
I have no issue with my Pebble Time Round....however my Pebble 2 with heart rate monitor doesn't connect, fitbits wont connect, Garmin Vivofits won't connect...it's OBVIOUSLY (to us, not VZW) a problem with connecting to fitness trackers.
It is definitely something to do with fitness trackers. My Pebble Round connects flawlessly (as does my car and other items). My Pebble 2 with heart rate monitor doesn't connect. Other people are... See more...
It is definitely something to do with fitness trackers. My Pebble Round connects flawlessly (as does my car and other items). My Pebble 2 with heart rate monitor doesn't connect. Other people are having problems with Fitbits & Garmin Vivofits....it is 100% fitness wearables with the issue. Why can't VZW admit it?
It's doing the same on my note 4 & Pebble 2. I've read elsewhere on here quite a few things aren't working for people since this update. It's frustrating considering what we pay for these devices... See more...
It's doing the same on my note 4 & Pebble 2. I've read elsewhere on here quite a few things aren't working for people since this update. It's frustrating considering what we pay for these devices and services! Is there a way to rollback my update?
It looks like this is an issue with the bluetooth now, great update! Having issues with my Pebble 2 reconnecting to my Note 4 after losing a connection, since this update. If I can unpair my w... See more...
It looks like this is an issue with the bluetooth now, great update! Having issues with my Pebble 2 reconnecting to my Note 4 after losing a connection, since this update. If I can unpair my watch and re-pair the watch it will reconnect, the problem is the phone will not unpair 90% of the time.  When I hit unpair in the phone and it just sends me back to the previous screen. I rebooted about 4 times, uninstalled and reinstalled the pebble app twice. Very frustrating. I try to connect through the app and the bluetooth starts turning on and off. I got the phone to finally unpair, reinstalled the app and it finally connected....took me 2 hours of futzing with it.
Having issues with my Pebble 2 reconnecting to my Note 4 after losing a connection, since this update. If I can unpair my watch and re-pair the watch it will reconnect, the problem is the phone ... See more...
Having issues with my Pebble 2 reconnecting to my Note 4 after losing a connection, since this update. If I can unpair my watch and re-pair the watch it will reconnect, the problem is the phone will not unpair 90% of the time. It took me 2 hours to get it to unpair today.  I hit unpair and it just sends me back to the previous screen. I rebooted about 4 times, uninstalled and reinstalled the pebble app twice. Very frustrating.
After the Jelly Bean update I get Auto-rejected call notifications in my notification bar. I do not want these. It kind of defeats the purpose of auto rejecting if each time it tells me it reject... See more...
After the Jelly Bean update I get Auto-rejected call notifications in my notification bar. I do not want these. It kind of defeats the purpose of auto rejecting if each time it tells me it rejected a call. I don't want to know. Those numbers are supposed to be rejected for a reason...