We understand how important this update is to you. I can't wait for this update either. We work with the manufacturer to ensure this update will not cause any issue with your device or service. Este ... Ver más...
We understand how important this update is to you. I can't wait for this update either. We work with the manufacturer to ensure this update will not cause any issue with your device or service. This can take some time. Please check  http://spr.ly/6608EX12g  for all release details. JenelleR_VZW  Thansk anyway about response. But, Thinks about Sprint,ATT and Tmoibel is already DONE. Why ONLY Verizon has issue about Note 9 Pie update??????
Take Look at this picture. I think everybody know what it is....hahaha I already use this. haha
Do you know what is verison up? Do you know why they version up? Windows,Android and Mac OS or IOS every operating system. Improve and fix bug that's why....^^ Every Version Galaxy S7... Ver más...
Do you know what is verison up? Do you know why they version up? Windows,Android and Mac OS or IOS every operating system. Improve and fix bug that's why....^^ Every Version Galaxy S7 user use Android 7.0 but last build number of Nougat is 7.1.2. Google fix bug and implove system so change 7.0 7.1 7.1.1 7.1.2 8.0 8.1 But, we can get only 7.0 and 8.0(not now) And now P.(Samsung said 8.0 is last for Galaxy S7) So what is better? 7.0 or 8.0 Maybe some bug in their system(8.0). They(Google,Samsung,Verison) can fix and provide us. Some user say Android Oreo has batter drain, bootloop ,,,,,,problems. You can find the way fix this or Samsung,Verizon fix for you or us. If you like 7.0 you can stay there. Everybody want to step up, You can stay there....... IF YOU WANT.
Really???? I DID NOT Know about Android phone is not use Windows. ...... You are SOOOOOOO awesome... You can stay any stable version of system. ^^^ no more improve.....
What kind Windows operating system do you use now? Why don't you use Windows XP ? This is very stable operating system of Windows kinds. ^^
I update my Galaxy S7 at today suddenly. check build no : NRD90M.G930VVRU4BQA4 only change QA2 to QA4 I tried to find information. Nothing....... Anybody know about this? even Se... Ver más...
I update my Galaxy S7 at today suddenly. check build no : NRD90M.G930VVRU4BQA4 only change QA2 to QA4 I tried to find information. Nothing....... Anybody know about this? even Security Patch Level is NOT  March 1, 2017  Security Patch Level is Same February 1, 2017 What is this?
demmo86rt wrote: I've been around this a long time, I've seen it happen. When people perceive a date to be promised, they absolutely lose their minds when it doesn't happen. That... Ver más...
demmo86rt wrote: I've been around this a long time, I've seen it happen. When people perceive a date to be promised, they absolutely lose their minds when it doesn't happen. That is right. but If they can not keep the promise. they can explain that. people understand it.....we are the human with knowledge. that is right communication each other.....I think.
That is What I talking about......... Yes Yes Just a little communication is good for S7/S7 Edge users and Verizon. You must wait with mouth shut until I give you.  This is not good ....... Ver más...
That is What I talking about......... Yes Yes Just a little communication is good for S7/S7 Edge users and Verizon. You must wait with mouth shut until I give you.  This is not good .......
Anyway We or I are Verizon wireless Family. ^^ We or I choose Verizon as wireless provider. There are too many reasons for choosing Verizon. I think this is point. We or I think Veriz... Ver más...
Anyway We or I are Verizon wireless Family. ^^ We or I choose Verizon as wireless provider. There are too many reasons for choosing Verizon. I think this is point. We or I think Verizon is best top wireless company but The LAST,The Bottom at reality. so we or i very disappoint about this.
Ann154 wrote: This is a peer to peer public forum. You can't stop me from posting on the thread I chose to participate in here. Why don't you look at what you said? and Look at an... Ver más...
Ann154 wrote: This is a peer to peer public forum. You can't stop me from posting on the thread I chose to participate in here. Why don't you look at what you said? and Look at and Think about thread of another response about you.
Ann154 Do not speak for Verizon anymore. Does no matter first or last. Just Let me know ETA. ^^ I think you can find out. ^^
I am COMPLETELY AGREE with your guys. expect Ann154. I thinks Ann154 is a hidden Verizon spokesman. HaHaHa
Hi Ann154 Tmobile,ATt&T and Sprint already get Galaxy S7,S7 Eege Nougat update. but , unlocked Galaxy S7,S7 Edge did not get Nougat update. so, Verizon is not last carrier. Are you talkin... Ver más...
Hi Ann154 Tmobile,ATt&T and Sprint already get Galaxy S7,S7 Eege Nougat update. but , unlocked Galaxy S7,S7 Edge did not get Nougat update. so, Verizon is not last carrier. Are you talking about like this? hahaha
Hi Ann154 We (EVERYBODY) talking about major carrier. such as Verizon,AT&T,Tmobile and Sprint.
Thanks good info.... OK not always almost always. This time 1st Tmobile 2nd AT&T 3rd Sprint.... and what else ?
Why Big Red Verizon is latest carrier to update in US always? Why? Maybe change Big Red to S Red........