Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,096 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

10kats's Posts

She has an iPhone 4s. Email info removed as required by the Terms of Service. Re: Usage and Purchase Charges created by Verizon Wireless ... See more...
She has an iPhone 4s. Email info removed as required by the Terms of Service. Re: Usage and Purchase Charges created by Verizon Wireless Customer Support in Verizon Wireless Services - View the full discussion                   10kats, I can assure you, there is no need to be concerned, that does not happen since the messages generate from her line. We can show you some troubleshooting steps to get this resolved. Please reply with the make&model of your phone. AdaS_VZW Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport   Reply to this message by replying to this email -or- go to the message on Verizon Wireless Community Start a new discussion in Verizon Wireless Services by email or at Verizon Wireless Community © 2011 Verizon Wireless Verizon Wireless | One Verizon Way | Mail Code: 180WVB | Basking Ridge, NJ 07920 We respect your privacy. Please review our privacy policy for more information. Not interested in these emails anymore, or want to change how often they come? Update your email preferences. Message was edited by: Admin Moderator
Thanks for replying.  Not every text is affected and we don't have any text apps on our phones.  It only happened during a short period of time last fall and not since.  I'm wondering if someone ... See more...
Thanks for replying.  Not every text is affected and we don't have any text apps on our phones.  It only happened during a short period of time last fall and not since.  I'm wondering if someone was picking up her texts somehow as she walked home from school, which is the only time it seemed to happen.  I don't know who to report this to and it's very disturbing. If it ever happens again I will save the callers name, if shown, and send it to Verizon. Kathleen >>Personal information removed to comply with the << Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator
Since I have been unable to connect with Verizon when I call (I've been trying for a week and the phone wait is unbelievable) maybe you can answer this question. Why am I being charged $15.00 for... See more...
Since I have been unable to connect with Verizon when I call (I've been trying for a week and the phone wait is unbelievable) maybe you can answer this question. Why am I being charged $15.00 for "unbilled data charges" over and over again.  When I do get in touch with Verizon they always give me credit, but, cannot tell me any information about this data.  I have never been over my data limit and don't understand why they can't tell me at least the date and time involved with this overage.  What are we talking about here, 1G of data?  Obviously they give me credit but the charge is still wondering around in their billing software and it pops up every other month or so and I get hit with a charge.  I will pay any charge that can be justified but they just add the $15.00 next to "Unbilled data charges" and that's all anyone knows.  I feel I am being charged for someone elses overage or Verizon is just charging me and probably other customer's to make up for some revenue loss.
I'm so sorry you have to deal with that.  I'm talking about $15 not $150, wow.  If I get anywhere with Verizon I will post it so everyone else with this problem will see.  May have to start a lis... See more...
I'm so sorry you have to deal with that.  I'm talking about $15 not $150, wow.  If I get anywhere with Verizon I will post it so everyone else with this problem will see.  May have to start a list of people.  Could have a class action here. 
Thanks, that was good info. I also have a problem with my daughters Iphone.  She will send me a text saying something like "I'm on my way home".  Then  I get another text message right after with... See more...
Thanks, that was good info. I also have a problem with my daughters Iphone.  She will send me a text saying something like "I'm on my way home".  Then  I get another text message right after with the same message but someone else name and the text disappears about an hour later.  The message is still on my phone, just the text is gone.  I still haven't figured that one out. 
I am continually receiving a $15.00 charge for "Unbilled Data From Prior Months".  From the beginning of my contract I have never gone over my data limit and never away from local Verizon service... See more...
I am continually receiving a $15.00 charge for "Unbilled Data From Prior Months".  From the beginning of my contract I have never gone over my data limit and never away from local Verizon service.  When calling Verizon they claim I had roaming charges but could not tell me the date, data amount, location, tower, phone number or provider of the service.  In other words,  they give me "zero" information of this roaming data. They do give me credit each time it shows up, but then in a couple months it shows up again.  I will pay any bill that can be justified but todate, Verizon can't justify this charge.  For all I know I am being billed for someone elses roaming charges. Has anyone else had this problem and if so, how did you get it corrected?