Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 11.1K Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

FlyingToastr's Posts

As it turns out, the method of clearing the cache partition did solve the problems I was having with Bluetooth functionality!
Hello all. I too am not pleased with this latest update. My biggest disappointment is with the completely downgraded Bluetooth functionality. I have a Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X998 aftermarket hea... See more...
Hello all. I too am not pleased with this latest update. My biggest disappointment is with the completely downgraded Bluetooth functionality. I have a Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X998 aftermarket head unit in my car. Prior to the update, my phone would automatically connect to the Kenwood, automatically sync my phone book and call history, and when I received an incoming call I was able to answer it with the Kenwood and the microphone which came with it. In addition, if I received a text the Kenwood's screen would display "SMS Received". Bluetooth audio streaming would work, as well as Pandora and iHeart radio via the bluetooth connection between my RAZR M and the Kenwood. Since 4.4.2, I must manually connect my phone each time, incoming calls are declined when I press the answer button on the Kenwood, and all other functions that previously worked flawlessly don't work at all. The only thing that functions as intended is outgoing calls. I would also like to note that I have already tried clearing the Bluetooth profile from both my Kenwood head unit and my RAZR M xt907. No dice. In addition to the Bluetooth, my notification LED at the top left of the device is no longer color coded. It's just white. I'm not sure who is responsible for rolling this version out to the masses, but this screams of terrible quality control. Please release a hotfix soon.