Hope someone can help,  I have a new mifi 7730l and If I'm reading the news, and my wife tries' to use her pc one of and sometime both are dropped.  There is only the two of us.  Any help would b... Ver más...
Hope someone can help,  I have a new mifi 7730l and If I'm reading the news, and my wife tries' to use her pc one of and sometime both are dropped.  There is only the two of us.  Any help would be appreciated .
I have followed the techs instruction, reducing the amount of devices using the wifi down to 3,  Not sure what else to try.  the jetpack allowed both  wife and myself to use it, now only one can ... Ver más...
I have followed the techs instruction, reducing the amount of devices using the wifi down to 3,  Not sure what else to try.  the jetpack allowed both  wife and myself to use it, now only one can and if one is on line, and the other attempts to also go online it bumps both of us off to slows down to a very slow state for one pc and now allowing the other to join.  Any one who may have a answer or suggestion would be great! ¡Gracias!
This issue may have been addressed but I missed it.   I removed the battery and restarted several times but when I am on my pc with no other user its works ok, but if my wife uses her pc it comes... Ver más...
This issue may have been addressed but I missed it.   I removed the battery and restarted several times but when I am on my pc with no other user its works ok, but if my wife uses her pc it comes to a complete stop.  Any suggestions would be helpful.  Also please note that several times a day If I read a article and rather take me to the follow up, I am taken to the 6602 Admin. page instead. and now my wife's pc is doing the same thing, and her pc has never been to the Admin. web site. I have removed the battery, sim card and reset the unit with no luck.
Hi, I now have a jetpack and purchase 12 gigs a month.  I want to go to the broadband router with voice from Verizon to help drop my phone bill down and still have the wifi.  I checked and my jet... Ver más...
Hi, I now have a jetpack and purchase 12 gigs a month.  I want to go to the broadband router with voice from Verizon to help drop my phone bill down and still have the wifi.  I checked and my jetpack expires in 2015.  I can purchase the voice only but have to sign up for 2 years which means I can not get the router with voice for another year.    I am over 60 and just want to make sure I explained myself to Verizon correctly.  They said I have to pay 199.00 pluse 200 a month if I want to go to the broadband router with voice.  I have been a customer for many years and will continue to be.     I just want to know  if I can go for the broadband router and voice or wait for another year to pass,  since I am not cancelling anything and already pay for 12 gig a month .   Thank you  for any help