hi rtiffin i went to the store and they couldnt figure out what was wrong with it so instead they sent me a replacement phone and my warrenty was gone a week ago but i was lucky because they had ... Ver más...
hi rtiffin i went to the store and they couldnt figure out what was wrong with it so instead they sent me a replacement phone and my warrenty was gone a week ago but i was lucky because they had an open enrollment so i could extend my warrenty so i was lucky . so thank you again for everything
well i just try it and nothing and yes i do live close by a verizon wireless store so they can check on it tomorrow and thank you for trying to help with my issue youll been a great help at least... Ver más...
well i just try it and nothing and yes i do live close by a verizon wireless store so they can check on it tomorrow and thank you for trying to help with my issue youll been a great help at least youll try your best to reslove my problem and yet again thank you for every thing im glad you reply to my messages have a good day/night idk in what time zone your in
its been warm for 5 hours i think its about to be 6 hours now
theres nothing that blocks my phone from charging but i will let it conitnue charging is it alright if i contact you or conitnue tomorrow see what happens to my phone
well i let my phone charge almost the whole day
yes my sim card is still on the device and 2 weeks ago it started to shut down by itself and reseted by itself i could barely use it
you know how it turns on is says droid and its building the red dot in the middle and it glows like the plasma ball thats how far i could get it right now and when i try to put it on recovery it ... Ver más...
you know how it turns on is says droid and its building the red dot in the middle and it glows like the plasma ball thats how far i could get it right now and when i try to put it on recovery it shows me the android with a red caution symbol
i did a soft reset in the morning and no theres no signal because i cant get my phone to turn on it was working fine until at 10:00 am it just turn off and didnt want to turn on
i think i still do but im not sure
yes i did but it didnt work i even did factory erase on my phone and nothing
extended coverage? like.... for calls and text messages or like on the warranty?
it does say 2.0 AMP battery charger and it is Qi certified by wireless power consortium
it is the regualr charger its just its a usb thats how i got it and i dont ithink it could be the cable tho
its XT907 and yes im charging it with my wall charger but right now i just put it on my computer and i had this phone for a year and a half
its standard plug in and no
no it cant be remove
yes i have try to turn it on but nothing
ya my droid is fully charged but it wont turn on and when i call my phone it just goes to voice mail thats it, it doesnt rings it just goes to voice mail. i havent damage my phone and yes i still... Ver más...
ya my droid is fully charged but it wont turn on and when i call my phone it just goes to voice mail thats it, it doesnt rings it just goes to voice mail. i havent damage my phone and yes i still have service because i have a 2-year contract and i think i have a year and a half. right now my phone is plugged in and nothing. so what do i do
yes ritiffin i have a droid razr m and when someone tries to call me it goes straight to voice mail right away
i try everything and it still wont turn on i try to go on safe mode but it wont turn on i even erase everything even did a factory erase but it wont turn on. what should i do because at first las... Ver más...
i try everything and it still wont turn on i try to go on safe mode but it wont turn on i even erase everything even did a factory erase but it wont turn on. what should i do because at first last two weeks ago my phone start turning on and off every time i was trying to use it and today it wont turn on since the morning. please help me