I switched and ported my number from Verizon to Sprint on 7-29-2015. Sprint is promising to pay the ETF on my final bill but I actually need to upload it to their website once I receive it from V... Ver más...
I switched and ported my number from Verizon to Sprint on 7-29-2015. Sprint is promising to pay the ETF on my final bill but I actually need to upload it to their website once I receive it from Verizon. Since I can't access this bill or get a copy online because my account is closed, I was told that Verizon would send a physical copy to the address on my account. I took my time to call Verizon and speak to someone. On 8-26, she told me there was already one shipped on the way and it would be here any day now. I told her this wasn't good enough and that I wanted her to create another shipment just in case. She was more than happy to and even confirmed my shipping address with me. She was a very nice lady and I was not worried about receiving the bill. She even told me how much my ETF would be. It is now 9-06, and I still haven't received the bill. I have to get this bill in by 9-29 (or so, 60 days after signing up with Sprint) or I lose the opportunity for them to pay for my final bill. I don't believe I'm asking for too much here and I've been very patient with Verizon. Can someone please explain to me what is going on and why I haven't received my final bill? Gracias.
Gracias.
I'm already following @VZWSupport , my handle is @ DJayLee90
So you're saying I didn't have a choice? Thanks for the clarification.
First off, I knew I was going to lose the unlimited data before I upgraded my phone. There wasn't anyway around it. Second, what kind of business practice is it for them to change my current p... Ver más...
First off, I knew I was going to lose the unlimited data before I upgraded my phone. There wasn't anyway around it. Second, what kind of business practice is it for them to change my current plan to a pro-rate while I still have my phone? What you're basically telling me is that I'm going to be paying overages for this whole month of data usage just because I upgraded my phone a month early when I should still be on the unlimited data plan until I activate the new phone? Third, you said there's a way to make the data change to the next billing cycle, yet it wasn't offered to me at the time of the plan change. So basically they "forgot" and now I'm going to be paying for overages that I shouldn't have to pay for to begin with? Fourth, I already paid for the $30 upgrade fee when I purchased the phone over the phone with the rep. My total came to be $247 and I did free shipping. She told me they factored in the $30 upgrade fee and it reflects with the taxes when it comes to $247. So it should not reflect in the account since I paid for it up front.
So therefore, there is ZERO% chance I've used over 3gb of data in two days.
Other information- I have been connected to my wi-fi in the past two days since I made my order to upgrade. The next due date for our current bill is tomorrow 08/07/14.
So if you read my thread from a few days ago, everything I've dealt with Verizon customer service has been a complete nightmare. Long story short, I ended up agreeing to change my plan from unlim... Ver más...
So if you read my thread from a few days ago, everything I've dealt with Verizon customer service has been a complete nightmare. Long story short, I ended up agreeing to change my plan from unlimited to 5gb limit. Well, I just noticed on MyVerizon that they changed my limit to a prorated limit of 1.290 which is completely random. I wasn't too worried yesterday when it said I was using 0 out of 1.290gb. I wake up today, and it says my usage blasted to 3.420/1.290gb which is over the "new" limit...which btw, I don't think should have changed just because I placed the order that day. I HAVEN'T EVEN RECEIVED MY NEW PHONE AND ACTIVATED IT YET. I'M STILL USING MY OLD PHONE. So not only did they screw up my previous order and blatantly lied to me about their available plans, but now they are screwing up my data plans before I even get the new phone. MyVerizon is saying I'm going to end up paying overage charges because of this. I should still be on my UNLIMITED DATA PLAN until I get my new phone. WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?
Well, WTF? How did the second rep I talked to not know about this? She told me they DIDN'T offer the 6gb plan that I was previously offered. What do I do now? I already placed the order. Haven't ... See more...
Well, WTF? How did the second rep I talked to not know about this? She told me they DIDN'T offer the 6gb plan that I was previously offered. What do I do now? I already placed the order. Haven't received the phone yet. Should I call Verizon and change it to the 6gb plan? Wait until I get the phone? This is absolute BULL!
In my thread earlier, I asked about why I never received a confirmation number for my early upgrade order I placed over the phone yesterday. Well, no charge was put on my debit card either and I... Ver más...
In my thread earlier, I asked about why I never received a confirmation number for my early upgrade order I placed over the phone yesterday. Well, no charge was put on my debit card either and I was told by the rep (did not get her name, all I know is removed ) from yesterday that my new phone would be delivered by Wednesday. I gave the rep all my information (e-mail address, address, phone number, debit card number for purchase, etc..) and went through all the steps to complete the order. I agreed to pay for $215 for the phone and she told me I could do a 6gb limit plan at the same I price I had been paying for unlimited data (cannot get unlimited after upgrading). I accepted the terms and service. Talked to her briefly with a few more questions then ended the phone conversation with her saying bye. I then received a call from Verizon having me complete a survey on my satisfaction with their customer service. I gave the lady a 10/10. NOW, I called Verizon today after I realized I never received an e-mail for my tracking number. The new lady rep (her name was Vachanta) told me that for some reason, my early upgrade was REJECTED. Now, this completely contradicts everything I went through with Verizon yesterday and the rep from yesterday told me from the beginning that her supervisor APPROVED my upgrade. Vachanta could not give me an answer as to why this happened. I was absolutely steaming. Let me preface by saying that I was not mad at Vachanta personally, just mad at Verizon for what was going on. We decided to start the order again since the one I did yesterday never went through. This time, she tells me that my phone (the SAME phone) with the 2-year service plan would end up costing me $247 instead of the $215 I was supposed to pay! She tells me that this included an upgrade fee, something that the rep yesterday NEVER told me about. Her explanation was that the rep likely forgot to address that to me. I'm a little more than skeptical at this point. She then goes on to tell me that they did NOT offer any 6gb limit plans and that the rep from yesterday should not have offered that to me. Vachanta offered me a 2gb plan at the same price I have been playing, or a 5gb limit plan which would better fit my usage history. I went with the 5gb plan, but am not going to be paying $15 more a month than the apparent fake 6gb limit plan I was offered yesterday. She told me about the 'more everything' plan that is something I might consider but I'm not the account holder so I didn't go with it at the time. Anyway, I want to know if anyone has been through a similar situation with Verizon. I am just speechless at what I've been through with their customer service and I feel completely lied to by this company. The only reason I have stuck with Verizon is because of their coverage and I am in a family plan that lets me pay less than if I were to sign up with another company on my own. But after this, I'm absolutely going to be considering another company after these next two years. I'm very concerned about the order I placed yesterday too because I'm worried I may end up being charged twice! I hope someone from Verizon reads this and they reconsider their business practices. As if I'm not ****** off enough by not being able to continue to get unlimited data at the same price I've been paying for the past 4 years. >> Edited to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service   Earlier thread can be found at Did not receive a confirmation e-mail? << Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator
I called Verizon yesterday to upgrade my phone a month early. Verizon let me do so and I went ahead and ordered the LG G3 over the phone. I gave the customer service rep all my information includ... Ver más...
I called Verizon yesterday to upgrade my phone a month early. Verizon let me do so and I went ahead and ordered the LG G3 over the phone. I gave the customer service rep all my information including what plan I want, e-mail address, address, phone number, debit card number etc...and after I placed the order with her and agreed to terms and service, she said I would receive an e-mail confirmation with an order number and tracking number within an hour. It's now been close to 24 hours and I have not received anything. Yes I've checked my spam folder. I also checked my bank account and not even a pre-authorization charge has been made. It's Tuesday so it is a business day so there really shouldn't be any delay in it showing up. So what gives? The rep also told me I should receive the new phone by delivery no later than Wednesday. For many reasons, I don't believe this is going to be the case.