Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,780 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

MWalters3's Posts

It won't get here until the end of October, when I should've received in September. The fact is, they don't care that it was their issue, and I think that might be the part that bugs me the most.... See more...
It won't get here until the end of October, when I should've received in September. The fact is, they don't care that it was their issue, and I think that might be the part that bugs me the most. They have you coming and going, so why make the customer happy. If they weren't willing to do something to sweeten the deal, I sure hope they are doing something on the backend that pushes my order up and that they send it before the "expected ship" date.
Where all of your response is correct, the only part that is not, I was scheduled to receive the device on Sept. 25th when I pre-ordered. All of the devices are now in a backorder status, and I w... See more...
Where all of your response is correct, the only part that is not, I was scheduled to receive the device on Sept. 25th when I pre-ordered. All of the devices are now in a backorder status, and I won't receive until late October now.
They said that I am in the Edge program, and that I would need to pay off the remainder of the phone contract price in order to be eligible to purchase the phone from Apple. The biggest issue tha... See more...
They said that I am in the Edge program, and that I would need to pay off the remainder of the phone contract price in order to be eligible to purchase the phone from Apple. The biggest issue that I have with all this is not that I won't get my phone until a month after it was promised, cause that will be the same ship date. It's the fact that Verizon admitted that it was their problem, and they lost it, yet they fail to offer anything in return for my inconvenience. Like you would think they could offer bill credit, or gift card especially to a loyal customer of 10+ years. 
That's what I said I wanted to do then they said I would have to pay "X" amount to get out of the contract.
They were never shipped to me, they got lost in their system, so they told me the only thing they could do is cancel the order, and reorder. The reorder process would put me further back into the... See more...
They were never shipped to me, they got lost in their system, so they told me the only thing they could do is cancel the order, and reorder. The reorder process would put me further back into their shipment when the device becomes available.
One would think, but they are saying that I would have to pay "x" amount in order to do that for the ETF. I said I wouldn't have to do that if you could get me the phones that I ordered, to me li... See more...
One would think, but they are saying that I would have to pay "x" amount in order to do that for the ETF. I said I wouldn't have to do that if you could get me the phones that I ordered, to me like 5 days ago like you promised when I ordered them. And of course they didn't care that their system caused the error, they said pay the ETF so you can get the phone thru Apple or wait til the end of OCTOBER.
I would not be changing service, I would only be changing where I have obtained my device from, only because they "LOST" my order and have pushed me further into the backorder process when I shou... See more...
I would not be changing service, I would only be changing where I have obtained my device from, only because they "LOST" my order and have pushed me further into the backorder process when I should've received my device during the initial rollout of the preorder.
They want me to pay an early termination fee, because I asked if I could leave the contract. Which yes I understand, but they lost the order, and now since I'm not going to get it for another mon... See more...
They want me to pay an early termination fee, because I asked if I could leave the contract. Which yes I understand, but they lost the order, and now since I'm not going to get it for another month I told them I wanted to purchase it directly from Apple and they told me I could do that if I paid them all this additional money.
But they expect more money in order to change carriers. So it's either pay, or else.
When Verizon Support admits that there was an issue in their system, does Verizon offer the customer any type of reimbursement?
And for all of your troubles, Verizon will offer you NOTHING in return. Thank you for being a loyal customer, we don't care about that, just give us more money. It's the Verizon way.
I posted on here several days ago in regards to a pre-order that I placed for the iPhone 6s, in case you were wondering, I still haven't received them. So I called in today, they told me that the... See more...
I posted on here several days ago in regards to a pre-order that I placed for the iPhone 6s, in case you were wondering, I still haven't received them. So I called in today, they told me that they are going to have to cancel the order. Keep in mind, that I was part of the early birds that were supposed to get these phones on the 25th. Well it was AWFULLY kind of them to waive the overnight priority shipping for a phone that I had to go up in size in order to get by tomorrow, which by the way they will also reap the benefits of that because they will get more from me on a monthly basis. Then onto the second phone that I pre-ordered, that is now backordered til 10/19. Yes, you read it correctly, 10/19, almost a full month after when I should've received the device. When asked what they can do for me, "we can waive the shipping". You can waive the shipping charge for a device that I won't get for another month, how nice of you. That is HORRIBLE. They can't even offer a gift card for the amount of time that I have spent on the phone with them. Lets keep in mind that I have called them everyday for about a week, for about 30 mins each call, and until today kept getting the run around. Cause finally they tell me that my only option is to cancel the order. Oh one thing I forgot to mention, they even ADMITTED that this was stuck in their system not because of anything I did.
Also, then they want to charge a $35 restocking fee, when it has been their issue all along.
If I cancel the orders and re-place the order I won't get them until the end of October. I have also accepted the terms and conditions and the 14 days have elapsed since I've accepted them.
I believe that I got one thru email, but that was all the way back on the 12th. So I would have to dig thru my emails for it. But I believe I have heard every reason there is in the book at this... See more...
I believe that I got one thru email, but that was all the way back on the 12th. So I would have to dig thru my emails for it. But I believe I have heard every reason there is in the book at this point, and they pretty much told me there is nothing they can do. I either want the phones by EOD Tuesday, which happens to be 5 days after I was originally told I was getting them or I'll just pay early termination cause they can't even offer me a car charger or case for all this run around I've received.
I'm dealing with the same type of issue, been a loyal customer for over 10 years, 7 years on this account. And agree with the lesser of 2 evils not to mention Sprint or any of the other national... See more...
I'm dealing with the same type of issue, been a loyal customer for over 10 years, 7 years on this account. And agree with the lesser of 2 evils not to mention Sprint or any of the other national carriers.
Pre-ordered the new iPhone 6s, placed an order for 2 new phones early in the day before they got placed in a backordered status and never received them.  They told me that it would be shipped to... See more...
Pre-ordered the new iPhone 6s, placed an order for 2 new phones early in the day before they got placed in a backordered status and never received them.  They told me that it would be shipped to the address on the order, and would be received on the first day they were available.  After no tracking information was emailed,  I decided to contact support,  each time they told me that it would be emailed to me that day.  Nothing received so I've continued to reach out to them,  to which they told me a different reason every time. Not to mention every call lasted for 20-30 minutes.  What will Verizon do for my problem,  nothing.  I'm so fed up with this. They don't care about the customer, cause they have you hooked cause you've already accepted the terms and conditions, so even if I wanted to change carriers I would have to pay the early termination fee.  So I'm essentially stuck,  and I get nothing for all of Verizon's issues cause they can't get it right.