Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,304 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

JMco's Posts

My wife and I ordered our iphones at the Digitell Verizon Store at 7014 E Camelback Rd # 2244 Scottsdale, AZ 85251 on October 10. They told us we would get our Promo code to enter into the trade-... See more...
My wife and I ordered our iphones at the Digitell Verizon Store at 7014 E Camelback Rd # 2244 Scottsdale, AZ 85251 on October 10. They told us we would get our Promo code to enter into the trade-in website the next day. Didn't get them, so we called, they said we would get it when we picked up our phones. So we picked up our phones on October 28. Then they (Sales associate: Dwayne, Manager: Rhyss) told us we should wait 8 days. Still hadn't received it. So we called them again and they initially said they have no control over when they would get the promo codes but then said to wait 2-3 days. It's been that long and I"m sick of dealing with the store who doesn't know what they're doing and aren't helping their customers! So I just called the Verizon support number and the rep told me there aren't any promotional codes!!!!! I spoke with Adam who is a supervisor with the Verizon recycling program and he submitted an escalation form and told me to wait 7-10 days for a response! He also told me to contact customer care who said they should be able to help credit back $200 to our account. How can I trust this? So after all that, I spoke to a lady named Ashley with Customer Care and explained my situation. Ashley confirmed that there were no promotional codes and that this is something the store erred on. She spoke with her supervisor and spoke with the recycling program department and then advised me to go into the store and "demand" a $200 gift card for each phone to fix their mistake.  So we went into the store and did what Ashley told us to. We asked for our $200 gift cards as she told us and they said "we don't even carry gift cards in the store."  The store said that there is in fact a promotional code and that they've been giving it out to people. Ashley told us that if they don't comply to tell them to call customer care. The store refused to call customer care because there is a promotional code and that they would escalate it and told us we would hear back tomorrow for sure what the plan is. So I called customer care and the new lady I spoke with was trying to find a promotional code and said maybe we can use the code "IPHONE6200." She wasn't any help at all in resolving the situation. So now we're stuck with VERIZON CUSTOMER CARE telling us one thing and the VERIZON STORE telling us another. And we the customers aren't being helped at all and we're forced to wait more and waste our time with this whole thing.  We even tried to return our phones, but they told us the 14 day return policy is over so we can't even do that!  I don't understand why customer care is telling us to go into the store and demand a gift card.  We tried that and the store refused.  Why can't customer care just help us and stop make the customer do their work for them! The customer shouldn't have to be the middle man. I reiterate that it has been a month since this whole thing has started and we're still left with nothing. We hope that Verizon will resolve this situation or we are in fact going to the Better Business Bureau to complain about false advertising and fraud.