Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,836 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

jgenther's Posts

Google Hangouts works perfectly. Having a Google Voice number is great too.
At one point the Verizon Message+ app was able to receive and send text messages over Wi-Fi. This capability is purposely disables when used on smartphones that you have a paid cellular service o... See more...
At one point the Verizon Message+ app was able to receive and send text messages over Wi-Fi. This capability is purposely disables when used on smartphones that you have a paid cellular service on Verizon with. All other devices have it enabled unless you have the Advanced Calling Service with a smartwatch service. From the official app description: Calling: Advanced Calling customers (eligibility rules apply) can link their phone number to the Verizon Messages app on their tablet or compatible smart watch and make and receive calls wherever they want on any network (cellular or Wi-Fi). I work in a building where no Verizon services exists, but I still need to receive and send texts. Does anyone have a recommended app for texting over Wi-Fi that I can switch to?
The update went well on my Galaxy Note 3, but some changes have been quite annoying. The Samsung Account terms have been updated and when I click the link in the notification the terms are in Ger... See more...
The update went well on my Galaxy Note 3, but some changes have been quite annoying. The Samsung Account terms have been updated and when I click the link in the notification the terms are in German. I don't read German. Contacts Favorites are only useful as a speed dial with default numbers. But if I want to see that person's contact card there are like 3 additional steps, assuming you can tap that tiny 'i' icon just right. I still have to use the search to bring up the contact info for someone on my favorites list. I guess I have to find an app to replace the included one...