I also have this same question in reference to a Galaxy S7, that we put on our plan in Dec, and still have not received the device payment plan discount as well.
We switched to Verizon from Sprint on November 1st, ported 2 phone numbers.  We did sign up for Edge and purchase smart phones. ¡Gracias por tu ayuda!
Same here...switched in November, and have paid 3 total bills.  No credit applied at this time.  I have ask on here and received no reply to my posting. 
Thank You...that's what I read also, I am however at the latter and haven't gotten any notice other than a bill with no credit
I'm into another billing cycle and still have not received our port in credit for our 2 lines...can someone look into this for me please?  I'm seeing on here that other customers seem to be rece... Ver más...
I'm into another billing cycle and still have not received our port in credit for our 2 lines...can someone look into this for me please?  I'm seeing on here that other customers seem to be receiving an email stating they have received their credit, but I have not received an email nor the credit.  Please and thank you!