Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 11.8K Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

crucibelle's Posts

Hello everyone, thank you for all your help.  I feel so silly asking these questions.  This is the first smartphone I've owned.  Anyhow, I did figure out the ringtone thing.  Now I'm having anoth... See more...
Hello everyone, thank you for all your help.  I feel so silly asking these questions.  This is the first smartphone I've owned.  Anyhow, I did figure out the ringtone thing.  Now I'm having another problem.  Every time I turn my phone off, when I turn it back on the wallpaper has blown up a lot bigger than it is supposed to be.  I did some googling and found out this is a common problem, caused by kitkat android operating system.  The only fix I could find was to install a third party wallpaper-setting app.  Hopefully the next android update will fix this problem.  If any of you know of a diff fix, please let me know.  Oh, one more question... can the Moto X do ringback tones as well? I'm really having trouble finding a case for this phone.  I want a clear one since my phone is pink, and Iike it.  I got the air-jacket case with my Moto X (from the Motorola website), but it was all scratched up when I received it.  I don't want anything that will scratch that easily, so I returned it to Motorola for a refund. thank you guys again, and sorry for rambling.. lol
I'm just wondering if I'll be able to download and add my own ringtones to the moto x, or if I have to use the ringtones included on the phone?
Thank you to you both.  I did it over the phone.  There were a few complications because the phone I wanted to get is the moto x 'designed by you' and the agents had no way of processing that ove... See more...
Thank you to you both.  I did it over the phone.  There were a few complications because the phone I wanted to get is the moto x 'designed by you' and the agents had no way of processing that over the phone.  They just set me up for an upgrade and I was able to do it myself thru the site.  Everything is peachy now. 
I have found the instructions for exchanging devices on this site lacking, so please no one refer me to the exchange policy on this site.  I just need someone to tell me the steps I need to take ... See more...
I have found the instructions for exchanging devices on this site lacking, so please no one refer me to the exchange policy on this site.  I just need someone to tell me the steps I need to take to exchange my Droid Ultra for a Moto X, but keep the same line of service.  I don't want to end up with two lines of service and I need to know when it is appropriate to go ahead and buy the Moto X.  If I return the Droid Ultra (I already have return shipping label), how will Verizon know that I want to exchange it for a Moto X?  Do I need to call customer service?  If so, how do I get a live person instead of automation?  There is no option for exchanges and when I say 'exhange' the automated system takes me to several options for activation, but nothing anywhere near what I need to do.  Please help.