Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,238 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

rosannem_vzw's Posts

We want your account and service to be customized to your needs, and we are here to make that happen. As previously mentioned, we will need to access your account to block voicemail. I have sent ... See more...
We want your account and service to be customized to your needs, and we are here to make that happen. As previously mentioned, we will need to access your account to block voicemail. I have sent you a Private Message so we may continue. Thanks in advance. RosanneM_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the “Correct Answer” button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
I am so sorry for the issue you are having with your smartwatch, we certainly want to do everything that we can to resolve it. I know how much I love using my smartwatch, we want to get yours up ... See more...
I am so sorry for the issue you are having with your smartwatch, we certainly want to do everything that we can to resolve it. I know how much I love using my smartwatch, we want to get yours up and running correctly. We are anxious to look into this further. I have sent you a Private Message to continue, thanks in advance. RosanneM_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the “Correct Answer” button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
That is 4 years too long SDAVIS727 we want you to be able to take full advantage of this great service. I apologize for this issue. How does your Message Plus work on your device? Do you ever hav... See more...
That is 4 years too long SDAVIS727 we want you to be able to take full advantage of this great service. I apologize for this issue. How does your Message Plus work on your device? Do you ever have any issues with texting other devices? Are you using the desktop application, or logging in through our My Verizon website? My Verizon Log In | Verizon Wireless RosanneM_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
I apologize for the store not helping you the way that they should have. We do want to be sure this is handled safely and properly. I would encourage you to visit one of our corporate locations. ... See more...
I apologize for the store not helping you the way that they should have. We do want to be sure this is handled safely and properly. I would encourage you to visit one of our corporate locations. You can find one near you here: Verizon Wireless Store Locations Near You | Verizon Wireless RosanneM_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
We certainly want your voicemail notices to be correct. We will get this resolved, and I am sorry for this inconvenience. When did you first notice this issue? Were there any recent changes, like... See more...
We certainly want your voicemail notices to be correct. We will get this resolved, and I am sorry for this inconvenience. When did you first notice this issue? Were there any recent changes, like a software update or new apps? RosanneM_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
We want to be sure to solve your issue daveriverszen. Just to clarify, are you having the same issue that the original community member was experiencing? Does it work if you have the speaker on? ... See more...
We want to be sure to solve your issue daveriverszen. Just to clarify, are you having the same issue that the original community member was experiencing? Does it work if you have the speaker on? Does it work with a headset? When did you first notice this issue? RosanneM_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
Extenders can be lifesavers, and we want to be sure yours is doing the job right for you. What we can do is open a ticket with our engineers to investigate and get this fixed. So that we can star... See more...
Extenders can be lifesavers, and we want to be sure yours is doing the job right for you. What we can do is open a ticket with our engineers to investigate and get this fixed. So that we can start the process, I did send you a Private Message. RosanneM_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
You should have reliable service everywhere, and we will make that happen.There are no reported issues in your area. I realize you mentioned that this started recently when you changed your plan.... See more...
You should have reliable service everywhere, and we will make that happen.There are no reported issues in your area. I realize you mentioned that this started recently when you changed your plan. About how long ago was that? Does the issue duplicate if you travel outside a 5-mile radius from your home address? RosanneM_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
Safety mode is a great feature, and we want to answer all of your questions regarding it. Family Base can be a real lifesaver as well. When you set data restrictions with Family Base, the data is... See more...
Safety mode is a great feature, and we want to answer all of your questions regarding it. Family Base can be a real lifesaver as well. When you set data restrictions with Family Base, the data is turned off for that line once the allotted data is reached for that line, including any data at the Safety Mode speed. Please let us know if there are any other questions we can answer. RosanneM_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
cmg69, we all depend on reliable cell service. Let's make that happen for you. When did this first begin? Does this happen outside as well? RosanneM_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If m... See more...
cmg69, we all depend on reliable cell service. Let's make that happen for you. When did this first begin? Does this happen outside as well? RosanneM_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
THE_TALL_GUY I expect speedy service. We want that for you as well. How long would you say this has been happening? Is this inside as well as outside? Are you aware of other Verizon customers tha... See more...
THE_TALL_GUY I expect speedy service. We want that for you as well. How long would you say this has been happening? Is this inside as well as outside? Are you aware of other Verizon customers that have the same issue in your area? RosanneM_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
tlaird66 I can't live without my tablet. We don't want you to live without yours. Were there any recent changes to your phone, like a software update or new apps? Does it have any physical or liq... See more...
tlaird66 I can't live without my tablet. We don't want you to live without yours. Were there any recent changes to your phone, like a software update or new apps? Does it have any physical or liquid damage? RosanneM_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
tramel86, it is always our pleasure. We were so happy to help. If there is anything else we can help with, please let us know. Thanks for being the best part of Verizon. RosanneM_VZW Follow u... See more...
tramel86, it is always our pleasure. We were so happy to help. If there is anything else we can help with, please let us know. Thanks for being the best part of Verizon. RosanneM_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
MEDBAL56 iCloud is so important, we want to be sure you have the right email on it. Here is a link with all he information you need: Change your Apple ID - Apple Support RosanneM_VZW Follow ... See more...
MEDBAL56 iCloud is so important, we want to be sure you have the right email on it. Here is a link with all he information you need: Change your Apple ID - Apple Support RosanneM_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
DinDin, I know how much I rely on connecting to WiFi. Our goal is to keep you connected. When did this first begin? Have you tried to connect the tablet to any other WiFi networks? Have there bee... See more...
DinDin, I know how much I rely on connecting to WiFi. Our goal is to keep you connected. When did this first begin? Have you tried to connect the tablet to any other WiFi networks? Have there been any recent changes to the tablet like a software update or new apps? RosanneM_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
CHRYOU9 I depend on my Verizon Messages. Let's make sure you can too. When did this start? What zip code are you in? RosanneM_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered you... See more...
CHRYOU9 I depend on my Verizon Messages. Let's make sure you can too. When did this start? What zip code are you in? RosanneM_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
Jrock2008, I absolutely love Verizon Messages and being able to view them on my account. Let's make sure you are all set up correctly. Here is a link that will give you the steps you need: Take T... See more...
Jrock2008, I absolutely love Verizon Messages and being able to view them on my account. Let's make sure you are all set up correctly. Here is a link that will give you the steps you need: Take Texting to the Next Level | Verizon Wireless RosanneM_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
jjdy, I rely on my service daily. I want to be sure you can rely on yours. So that we can move forward, I did send you a Private Message. RosanneM_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my ... See more...
jjdy, I rely on my service daily. I want to be sure you can rely on yours. So that we can move forward, I did send you a Private Message. RosanneM_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
I expect my service to be there when I need it. djp0910, we want your service to follow you everywhere as well. Did something change in your area? For example, did any buildings or large structur... See more...
I expect my service to be there when I need it. djp0910, we want your service to follow you everywhere as well. Did something change in your area? For example, did any buildings or large structures go up near your house recently? RosanneM_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
CARDEL80, we want to be sure you are on the best plan. Let's take a closer look. I have sent you a Private Message to begin. RosanneM_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answ... See more...
CARDEL80, we want to be sure you are on the best plan. Let's take a closer look. I have sent you a Private Message to begin. RosanneM_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!