Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,898 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

joeg829's Posts

Battery Saver on or off? - On Is the Game Optimizer on or off? - Off (I do not play games or watch videos) When clicking Battery Usage, what is the screen set to for brightness and time o... See more...
Battery Saver on or off? - On Is the Game Optimizer on or off? - Off (I do not play games or watch videos) When clicking Battery Usage, what is the screen set to for brightness and time out? - 70%, 30 seconds.
Juan: No changes to settings and no new apps installed.  Currently the battery usage is indicating 24% on phone idle and 11% on the Android system, other apps are at 1% or 2%.  Yesterday, just ta... See more...
Juan: No changes to settings and no new apps installed.  Currently the battery usage is indicating 24% on phone idle and 11% on the Android system, other apps are at 1% or 2%.  Yesterday, just taking photos and viewing a few websites, the battery level dropped 50% in about 45 minutes, then about a 5% drop over the next 9 hours. Yes original charger and Verizon fast-charge car charger. I had this happen to another device a few years ago after an update.  Soon afterwards there was a new update to fix the battery reporting issue.
After updating my LG G5 recently, I notice the battery life is not reporting correctly.  I was using the phone with about 40% battery remaining, after 5 minutes of browsing, it was down to 5%.  W... See more...
After updating my LG G5 recently, I notice the battery life is not reporting correctly.  I was using the phone with about 40% battery remaining, after 5 minutes of browsing, it was down to 5%.  Without charging overnight the battery life was at 3%.  This is not a battery issue, I really think it is software related as I had something similar after updating another device. Verizon and LG, please fix this issue.
Since the 5.0.1 update the mediaserver will not stop.  It will use up to 30% battery power.  Previously I was able to get nearly 40 hours of battery life with my usage now it is barely 12 hours. ... See more...
Since the 5.0.1 update the mediaserver will not stop.  It will use up to 30% battery power.  Previously I was able to get nearly 40 hours of battery life with my usage now it is barely 12 hours.  Only way I found to improve is rebooting the phone.  I think this problem relates to Pandora app and mediaserver as it is the only music player I regularly use.  Google, Pandora, Verizon please fix.